PDA

View Full Version : My GADGET SITE

mercuryR
20-06-2010, 07:33 PM
mercuryR - Home (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I will post alot of gadget news there.
but WOD is the main place
so here is a few things:

Samsung 9000 series 3D TV

Sitting at the top of Samsung?s 2010 TV range, the 3D ready 9000 Series, the UE55C9000 has had us salivating since its unveiling at the January CES. With its wafer-thin design and aluminium chassis, just 33.9mm thin, it?s clearly a class above its Samsung UE46C700 sibling, and an altogether flashier affair than the Panasonic P50VT20.
The Edge-lit LED TV even comes with a touch screen remote control that begs you to reconsider the role of humble zapper.
All of Samsung 3D sets convert 2D-to-3D on the fly, which theoretically means no shortage of content to watch with your 3D spex. However, the conversion results are unpredictable. The best bet is to use HD source material, ideally originally shot for 3D (such as Avatar). Naturally real 3D looks way better!
For more visit Samsung 9000 series 3D TV - mercuryR (http://www.mercury-tech.co.cc/samsung-9000-series-3d-tv.html)

Diablo13
20-06-2010, 11:40 PM
Thank you MercuryR for the link to your interesting site.
You have some interesting articles and product news on there.

Not to be a spoilsport, but I hope you have got permission from WOD Admin to post those links to your site, if not you may get problems?
I would hope that permission would be given to you to post links, if it hasn't been already?
The site has potential to develop as a 'drop in and check out the latest hardware venue', well done and thanks for the link. :appl:

I have taken the liberty of adding a link to your file sharing news section, which I think is interesting, especially as it shows some of the double standards applied by governments to the practice of file sharing.

Torrent News - mercuryR (http://www.mercury-tech.co.cc/torrent-news.html)

berley
21-06-2010, 07:37 AM
Yes It's been admin approved Diablo :)

Diablo13
21-06-2010, 08:05 AM
Thanks for the update berley. :thumbup2:
It looks like it has the makings of a good site, useful for members to look in when they want.
I was hoping it had been pre-approved, but in case it hadn't I just wanted to give mercuryR a push in the right direction, as it would be a shame not to see his site develop into a useful and interesting outside resource, accessible from WOD.

:goodluck: with your site development mercuryR.

Collider
21-06-2010, 09:09 PM
Yea i wasnt sure either :)

spammer
24-06-2010, 09:41 PM
Would be nice if pricing was available for gadgets, but still a good idea.

Diablo13
25-06-2010, 12:46 AM
@ spammer, well at least you can look whats new on the market and check out its features.
THEN you can paste the gadget into Google and check out prices?
If you don't know what exists, then you don't know what to look for?:grin: