PDA

View Full Version : Unintentionally hilarious URLs

hakz
23-07-2006, 04:27 PM
I came across this list of unintentionally hilarious URLs recently, that I thought my fellow DSers might enjoy ...

1. A site called %u2018Who Represents%u2018 where you can find the name of the agent that represents a celebrity. Their domain name%u2026 wait for it%u2026 is
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 2. Experts Exchange, a knowledge base where programmers can exchange advice and views at
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 4. Need a therapist? Try Therapist Finder at
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 5. Then of course, there%u2019s the Italian Power Generator company%u2026
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 6. And now, we have the Mole Station Native Nursery, based in New South Wales:
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 7. If you%u2019re looking for computer software, there%u2019s always
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 8. Welcome to the First Cumming Methodist Church. Their website is
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 9. Then, of course, there%u2019s these brainless art designers, and their whacky website:
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 10. Want to holiday in Lake Tahoe? Try their brochure website at
"To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I wouldn't have believed half of them on face value, but the majority of the sites still seem to be up

Lainie
23-07-2006, 04:31 PM
3. Looking for a pen? Look no further than Pen Island at
hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. r u sure thats for pens?????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:9: :wink:

Diablo13
23-07-2006, 05:54 PM
Yes not exactly well thought out are they.:roflmao:
Little miss trouble, do I detect a hint of wishful thinking in your reply?:x :47: v:)

Lainie
23-07-2006, 05:56 PM
:wink: :wink: me - surely no. as if - what was the name o that site again!!

Collider
23-07-2006, 11:05 PM
Plus of course<span style="text-decoration: underline;"> mp3****s.com</span> lol