PDA

View Full Version : edinburgh image, service & bouquet files

cprobo
23-07-2006, 01:02 PM
after doing some homework i have now found that i the best way to access the programs in my area would be to flash my dbox2 with the most suitable image file and then transfer established service & bouquet files can any one please help as due to my low post count i do not have access to the download and information areas (and i do not want to start posting nonsence just to gain access) i have the following information about my set-up

nokia dbox 2 from germany but english language in debug mode, it has 2 intel flash chips, at present has pacino image, scan options sym6952, sym6887 & bruteforce uk, i am in the edinburgh area and cable provider is telew3st.

i initallay had the dam thing working but i seem to have messed up big style as when i put the box on scan it picks up transponders but is unsuccessful in getting tv & radio. please can anybody help:please:

jeeps1
23-07-2006, 07:33 PM
Hi mate there is certain settings you have to provide for the scan fast scan off cable sym 6887 probably if you r nthell

cprobo
25-07-2006, 05:49 PM
have managed to get my dbox2 scanning again in case it helps anybody in the future i put my emu, epg and tuxmail to active dont know which one or all helped it to scan but i have channels again all i need is a bouquet to sort them in some sort of order thanx to all that helped