PDA

View Full Version : Blackpool v Cardiff City play-offs

Gazer
22-05-2010, 12:23 PM
Well the Championship play-off final is only 3 hours away ............ who will walk away with it.

well i'm hoping that Blackpool will do it :hail: please..............and if Ian Holloway takes Blackpool to victory, it will be one of the most popular stories of this season, as us being the under Dogs to get this far as we were tipped to go down this season.

Ian Holloway has characteristically instilled a sense of enthusiasm and confidence into our team, to the extent that they now stand on the verge of the Premier League

Make no mistake, should the Tangerine dream come true, we would be the most unlikely club to grace the Premier League of all time lol.
With an attendance of under 12,000 for their play-off semi-final against Nottingham Forest at Bloomfield Road and 37,000 today tells its own story. There will be plenty of neutrals relishing the prospect of Blackpool upsetting the odds once again.

Then all we need after this is our stadium finished :thumbup:

So on that note all i can say is come on Blackpool

Reddevil
22-05-2010, 12:55 PM
Good luck to blackpool, they deseve a victory

notanotherone
22-05-2010, 02:29 PM
mmmmmm he seesm to know alot about a team and says its his wife who supports them mmmmmmmmmmmm gazer is a closet blackpool fan i think

Gazer
22-05-2010, 03:51 PM
Halftime

Blackpool 3 Cardiff City 2

Gazer
22-05-2010, 06:18 PM
We are the champions - my friends
And we kept on fighting - till the end -
We are the champions -
We are the champions
No time for losers
'Cause Blackpool are the champions - of the Championship play-offs

Collider
22-05-2010, 06:40 PM
Well done blackpool ;)

krazylegz
22-05-2010, 06:52 PM
well done blackpool, i was at work so couldn't watch but had it on the radio and it sounded a cracking game :)

nice wad of money for them :)

away games will be class at blackpool for a monster pi** up then crash at gaz's lol

thelostone
23-05-2010, 09:15 AM
Well done blackpool after the way they played at forest they deserved nothing less.....as for forest onwards and upwards

fergalsworld
23-05-2010, 10:31 AM
Well done to blackpool what a cracking game:clap: :banana4:

saffronfox
30-05-2010, 02:10 PM
in two minds on this as tho i do wish blackpool and olie the best of luck in the prem (and you gona need it lol) the only thing olie managed to do with us was send us into the third tier of english football for the first time in our clubs history! and as well as that the reason you had a great run was you had our player lmao.

anyway best of luck and hope to god blackpool buy DJ and get the useless bag of trouble off our books.