PDA

View Full Version : Mytube player: video not available!

leeuk
19-05-2010, 04:30 PM
im getting the error trying to play on most youtube videos

video not available! is there a fix ?

im running dreamelite 13.2

notanotherone
28-05-2010, 04:45 PM
ive just installed this image and mines plays fine ,ive been watching lady gaga and a few others you ahve installed the youtube add on? tell me more and ill see what is up

Diablo13
29-05-2010, 12:22 AM
Without wanting to hijack this thread, I can WATCH youtube fine.
A friend of mine asked me to download a pop video for him to put on his phone, which used to be no problem. I have a program called Xllisoft Youtube Video Converter installed on my pc and what SHOULD happen, and used to happen, was you just copied or dragged and dropped the url of the wanted clip into it and it would convert it to any chosen format you wanted.
Recently despite re installing it again, I cannot load a Youtube video into it?
I am not sure I'm asking in the right place but I just saw NAO commenting on it and thought someone might have an answer for me?
If I need to ask in the pc section please either move the post there, or delete it and tell me so I can ask again properly.
It's been a long day!

notanotherone
29-05-2010, 09:43 AM
Without wanting to hijack this thread, I can WATCH youtube fine.
A friend of mine asked me to download a pop video for him to put on his phone, which used to be no problem. I have a program called Xllisoft Youtube Video Converter installed on my pc and what SHOULD happen, and used to happen, was you just copied or dragged and dropped the url of the wanted clip into it and it would convert it to any chosen format you wanted.
Recently despite re installing it again, I cannot load a Youtube video into it?
I am not sure I'm asking in the right place but I just saw NAO commenting on it and thought someone might have an answer for me?
If I need to ask in the pc section please either move the post there, or delete it and tell me so I can ask again properly.
It's been a long day!

Diablo hes talking about watching youtube on his vu duo+ m8 there is a plugin on that image which allows you to watch you tube :driver:

Diablo13
30-05-2010, 04:30 AM
Thanks NAO .
I thought afterwards I shouldn't have posted here, but in the pc section.
It was late. I was tired. I hadn't had my Horlicks, so I wrote Borlicks! :(