PDA

View Full Version : RF Modulator With Scart and Phono for the VU+

Gazer
23-04-2010, 08:48 PM
ok if you are like me and have TVs all round the house, the last thing you want is to go upstairs to watch a film or footy and find out that you cant as you have changed your sky box for a VU+ Duo in the front room which does not have a RF out put on it :(

But the answer is here :

This Scart to RF adaptor is ideal for connecting devices with Scart sockets to older Televisions without Scart sockets. If you have a Free View box or VU+ Duo you wish to connect to a TV with out a Scart socket, then this is ideal. It also comes complete with mains power supply adaptor. Channels 21 up to 69 can be used on the TV for the input and existing aerials can also be plugged into the device for through transmission when the Scart source device is turned off. The same Scart source can also be carried through, and it also has RCA inputs Red White and Yellow for Audio Video connections into the device, this will also connent to a spitter box / Amp to do all Tvs around your home.
Prices are from ?19 to ?35....2 models

if anyone needs any further info over this and how it works or needs to know how to set it up let me know and i will explain in better detail.

Regards

Gazer

ttt1892
27-04-2010, 06:32 PM
Because of your post Gazer,I now have solved my RF problem.I managed to find an RF adapter for ?7 and it uses the lnb power so no need for mains power.I`m now able to run the tv in the bedroom from my living room VU+ Duo,like I could with my 7025.

Thanx for the heads up m8.

ttt.

Sicilian
27-04-2010, 06:47 PM
Have you got link to the one you used ttt1892?

notanotherone
27-04-2010, 07:14 PM
yes and lets have an explanation as well :roflmao:

ttt1892
27-04-2010, 07:31 PM
I got it off ebay.If it`s allowed I`ll post the link to the ebay item.He has 6 left.He has them on buyit now or best offer.I offered him ?5 he said he would take ?7 plus p&p.

ttt.

ttt1892
27-04-2010, 07:37 PM
Here`s the link:

Signal Converter SCART to RF/TV Modulator,Freeview etc. on eBay (end time 09-May-10 14:02:01 BST) (http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/Signal-Converter-SCART-RF-TV-Modulator-Freeview-etc-/320514743907?cmd=ViewItem&pt=UK_ConElec_TVAerials_RL&hash=item4aa02ade63)

ttt.