PDA

View Full Version : tried to embed

notanotherone
13-04-2010, 01:51 PM
i tried to embed a youtube video into the fun and lafter room but all that came up was the code for it ,berley tried it too and she got the same result,put it into general and it worked first time ??

fergalsworld
13-04-2010, 08:36 PM
It should be ok now:)

wullboy
13-04-2010, 08:56 PM
i tried to embed a youtube video into the fun and lafter room but all that came up was the code for it ,berley tried it too and she got the same result,put it into general and it worked first time ??

Yes it`s ok .... your both barred :roflmao:

notanotherone
06-07-2010, 08:12 AM
bump i tried to do a youtube thing in movies and a few other section ,and it only does code,it works in fun and laughter room and the mod room but cant embed it anywhere else

Reddevil
06-07-2010, 09:47 AM
bump i tried to do a youtube thing in movies and a few other section ,and it only does code,it works in fun and laughter room and the mod room but cant embed it anywhere else

you broke summat else now :p

fergalsworld
06-07-2010, 01:21 PM
Let me know what sections you are having the problem in and i will have a look for you:)

notanotherone
06-07-2010, 02:58 PM
Let me know what sections you are having the problem in and i will have a look for you:)

i just wanted it in in film review but as i said i done a trial in mod section and it worked you see it in there mind i had this problem b4?

fergalsworld
06-07-2010, 03:09 PM
i just wanted it in in film review but as i said i done a trial in mod section and it worked you see it in there mind i had this problem b4?
We dont have a film review section do we? :confused:
post a link to the section you are on about and i will check nao.

notanotherone
06-07-2010, 03:29 PM
We dont have a film review section do we? :confused:
post a link to the section you are on about and i will check nao.
ok ive put it in here

Movies - World of Digital (http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/f48/)

fergalsworld
06-07-2010, 09:39 PM
Try posting it again i have deleted that one nao see if it works now.

notanotherone
07-07-2010, 08:14 AM
yep it worked this time ..thanks