PDA

View Full Version : ps1 games to ps3

billy8791
13-04-2010, 07:43 AM
hi just wondering is there a way of putting a ps1 rom onto a usb stick and running it on the ps3 usb slot.

it'd be great if this is possible as i know a couple of sites out there that give you more or less every game ever mmade for the ps1 for free

saffronfox
13-04-2010, 10:50 AM
not at the min as far as i know tho dont think it will be too long now tho.

billy8791
13-04-2010, 03:51 PM
wish it'd hurry up i'm having to convert to psp at moment and the screen is abit small lol.
pity i can't wire that to the tv lol

stee01
15-04-2010, 05:06 AM
im pretty sure you can play psp based stuff on the tv either by connecting it to the ps3 or using some cable that plugs into the tv. I don't know my psp is gathering dust since I realised that there probably wont ever be a decent game on it

saffronfox
17-04-2010, 03:29 AM
connect psp to ps3 to play psp games is not possible you can use your psp on a ps3 through the remote function but not the other way round or so i found so far and as for pluing your psp into the telly, i did look into to that years ago and if you have the psp slim then i am sure you can get the av cables to do this but if you have the psp 1000 (fat) then you need to modd your consol alot and tbh it would cost too much.

@ stee01 their are loads of good games for psp m8 Tekken 6 is to name just one :)

billy8791
18-04-2010, 08:06 AM
FOUND THIS LITTLE TRICK ON ANOTHER FORUM --------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi there and welcome to my tutorial on how to get a fat psp on TV
okay well the general id is connecting your fat psp to your PC and then from your PC to your TV, things you will need :
a usb cable (psp-PC)
and a video cable just like this one (download these images)

RapidShare: 1-CLICK Web hosting - Easy Filehosting (http://rapidshare.com/files/99207093/PSPONTV.rar)

and you will need remotejoy (its a program that will get your psp screen on to your PC ) I will not show you how to connect it to remotejoy cuz there are a lot of tutorial on how to .. but the 3.71m33-4 is the best for remotejoy 3.80/3.90 m33 is just not working for me so... what ever you want to use.

okay now that you got your fat psp on PC you will now need to get your PC on TV just so simple
right clik on your desktop and go to properties > settings(tab) > advanced >and on your graphic card (tab)> properties > then there will be 4 options
1st is notebook 2nd is TV 3rd is for converting 2 to 1 monitor and the last one will be 2 monitors having the same thing and you will need to click that and done just do the remotejoy thing and if you didn't get it try search google for PC to TV or tell me if your having any trouble