PDA

View Full Version : Bad Password

Jiroma
07-04-2010, 06:34 PM
Hi All, does anyone know how to read or write to a mosc card that says unable to log in bad password detected. There must be a way to get past this.

thanks to anyone who replies

Jiroma

thesparky
07-04-2010, 07:19 PM
post the eeprom revision

Jiroma
08-04-2010, 06:22 PM
Hi Sparky, thank you for your reply.The card was B09

thesparky
10-04-2010, 06:00 AM
ok your image will be blockered then as its at B09, you can use xncs to read the details like the ird and bk and then use nagra edit and a D2C script that "deceased" aka "edcase" made, this resets the bd keys and the bugcatchers,
remember if you have got your bk then you must read it first or save the output of nagra edit and i will tell you how to get your details from that

Jiroma
11-04-2010, 07:27 PM
Thanks sparky, I have the details from the card ok, but I wanted to be able to use this card again so need it open to be able to write to using nagra. Does the D2C script make the card usable again and if so where can I get it.

Jiroma

Satch
12-04-2010, 12:27 PM
Does the D2C script make the card usable again and if so where can I get it.
Jiroma

Hi All,

Try Here (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Jiroma think this is what your after.

thesparky
12-04-2010, 07:34 PM
Thanks sparky, I have the details from the card ok, but I wanted to be able to use this card again so need it open to be able to write to using nagra. Does the D2C script make the card usable again and if so where can I get it.
Jiroma
yes it does open the card, posted above,

if it fails for some reason and as you have the details use "Mrom"

Jiroma
13-04-2010, 06:14 PM
Thank you guys, I will try this out tonight and I will post the results.

Jiroma