PDA

View Full Version : looking for one for the work

notanotherone
01-04-2010, 12:27 PM
am looking for a psp for my work ,sometimes we have a spare time and we need to something to keep us occupied one of the guys used to bring in his but he leaving soon so were up sh** creek ,was looking to buy one but havent a clue what i want or what i should buy ,second hand one seems good idea, lost one on ebay for 65 it had hard pouch ,charger umb leads (whatever they are )and a few games any ideas would be helpful

DessertDog
01-04-2010, 01:38 PM
am looking for one for my work ,sometimes we have a spare time and we need to something to keep us occupied one of the guys used to bring in his but he leaving soon so were up sh** creek ,was looking to buy one but havent a clue what i want or what i should buy ,second hand one seems good idea, lost one on ebay for 65 it had hard pouch ,charger umb leads (whatever they are )and a few games any ideas would be helpful
One what ??????

Lainie
01-04-2010, 04:47 PM
i prefer the ds

notanotherone
01-04-2010, 05:53 PM
i prefer the ds

but i dont want a ds :roflmao:i have one ,so have you got a psp ?

notanotherone
13-04-2010, 10:44 AM
bump opk finillay got one it comes with 5 games and all the battery charger and case and a few other things ,right what do i need to do to it to play films? can i copy (my own games of course lol) games and play them?>if so how? a wee hint :

thelostone
13-04-2010, 12:13 PM
I think you need something called a Pandora Tool Battery
Battery Service Tool (pandora) for Standard + Slim PSP ?14.98 Delivered - HotUKDeals Forum (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. this will allow you to Switch between Tool and Standard mode in seconds on your psp, have a read and see if this is what you are after bud.But remember you will also need a memory stick with the homebrew file on as well.Sorry i carnt be of more help but tbh i have never had one of them hope this helps