PDA

View Full Version : New revamped WOD Radio system

Reddevil
31-03-2010, 03:11 AM
Hello all

Some of you may have noticed we now have a brand new World-of-Digital Internet radio channel.

Now you can listen to your favorite tunes while you surf, fully compatible with most media players these are recommended:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Just click on your selected link, use winamp for any other media player VLC and Quicktime for ipod itunes etc.

How do we select some of our favorite tunes you may ask, when there is no DJ playing the sysem is fully automated, it will at random pick tunes from the 60's to the present day, if you fancy something specific to listen to you can always use our click and pick system:

:notes:Radio request site (http://intersite-radio.homeip.net/playing.html)

This includes a search feature to help you track down your favorite tunes.

For those of you who have a Dbox or Dreambox there is a nice plug in located HERE (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. allows you to tune in and listen through your TV System.

More features coming soon:

DJ's Schedule (who is playing and when)
Party Nights
Guest Dj's ( you if you fancy a bash)
Forum news & announcements (where needed)

Fancy spinning some MP3's Drop me a pm we can sort a spot out.

Please support us by clicking the listen link, we want you to enjoy your stay on the World-of-Digital.

Enjoy..................

Thanks to magnu for the DBox plug in :)

Magnu420
31-03-2010, 09:26 PM
thanks to satsearching for the plug in ;)

Reddevil
07-04-2010, 11:45 PM
thanks to satsearching for the plug in ;)

You did find and revive it for me tho;)

Reddevil
15-11-2010, 09:26 PM
Just to keep you updated the 1st post has been updated.

Changes:

New url for the request site - no-ip pulled the plug so you need to update your bookmark.

Radio now up and running - coming soon some festive season tunes

berley
17-11-2010, 12:54 PM
updated my bookmark but pleeeeeeeeeeeeeese no chrimbo sounds just yet

notanotherone
23-11-2010, 06:30 PM
bit weird this ,sometimes it shows up at top of screen (or to be precise where it should show)other times when i refresh it dissapears

Reddevil
23-11-2010, 06:58 PM
bit weird this ,sometimes it shows up at top of screen (or to be precise where it should show)other times when i refresh it dissapears

Probably just a net thing its either on or its not no inbetween. ive had that before where it vanishes between refreshes no idea what the cause is.

Reddevil
13-02-2011, 10:46 AM
A quick update.

The radio server has been redone and is now back up and running, sorry for the absense.

The first post in this thread has been updated with the new information, please update your bookmarks to listen or use main forum display links.

Reddevil
30-05-2011, 08:25 PM
Just to keep you updated the radio has changed server you need to download the new listen.pls from the main forum page or my siggy.