PDA

View Full Version : Tips 30/3/2010

gazza2008
30-03-2010, 12:43 PM
TIPS 30/3/2010

System Bet

NONE

I have a word for fontwell 5.00;My Matilda currently 10/1 mark...looks well treated off a mark of 68. My Matilda is bred to be a bit better than these, and if Lawney has found the key to her, she looks the most likely to shake up the odds on favourite and looks a decent value each-way bet.

MY SELECTIONS

market rasen;2.10Another Storm(7/2 PP/SB)been stronly supported all morning and even more so now after a certain mr taylor has tipped it up

fontwell 2.30;Superior Wisdom(15/8 PP)i had this down as a match between this and Midnight Chase.As that isd now a NR im happy to take on the jolly

market rasen 2.40;Lightening Rod(6/4 SB)Bumper winner here who has been generally progressive over hurdles, markedly improved when wide-margin winner at Kelso last week. Obvious chance under a 7 lb penalty, even in a stronger race.

fontwell 3.30;Maximix(4/1 VC/PP/SB)won well at Plumpton last week and a 7lb penalty might not be enough to stop him from following up this afternoon.

fontwell 4.30;Ya I Know(7/2)stays well and is only 5lb higher than when winning over 3m 6f at Bangor on his penultimate outing. He might not be the most consistent but if he puts his best foot forward here he could take all the beating

fontwell 5.00;Fleur De Vassy(19/20 VC)Marked improvement since switched to handicaps over hurdles and bolted up over C&D off the same mark 9 days ago. Deserves to be at short odds to follow up.

Good Luck All

10mg
30-03-2010, 06:44 PM
You did good today, but never bet any as had to leave for work early!