PDA

View Full Version : Nandpro Gui v0.1

tinkertiler
29-03-2010, 03:25 PM
http://dwl.xbox-scene.com/xbox360pc/nandtools/NandProGui_v0.1.zip

>> Ac_K released a Windows GUI interface for NandPro(info).

All the features of NandPro are available from the GUI interface, except management of ECC and SPARE (too many possible parameters, Ac_K will look up how to add this in a future version).
Future versions will also add some options to perform on dumps and add buttons to automatically flash/read specific blocks (example: KeyVault or Condig).

Diablo13
29-03-2010, 09:50 PM
Is that something I need added to my box tink?
Or do I already have it?
Cheers m8.

tinkertiler
29-03-2010, 11:01 PM
You dont need it on your xbox i needed it when i was doing your xbox lol All that this program does is make it a little bit easier to hack your xbox with the jtag basicly.

Diablo13
30-03-2010, 12:42 AM
Cheers m8.
I always read all your Xbox posts for info, but soon realise I know bugger all what is what. ;)

tinkertiler
30-03-2010, 01:33 AM
Cheers m8.
I always read all your Xbox posts for info, but soon realise I know bugger all what is what. ;)

Thats why i have asked for a sub section with all the jtag stuff in it like it is now so its a little simpler for people to understand so when they go how do i get this on my hacked xbox and make it work unless its jtagged it wont work!! Just hope that this will make it a little simpler to keep all the stuff together now so no one gets confused