PDA

View Full Version : New radio System

Reddevil
27-03-2010, 09:28 PM
Hello everyone.

Just to let you know I have now with Gazers help added my radio system to entertain the members of World of Digital as well as my own site.

On the main forum page in the shoutcast display are the various media links:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. There is also an autmated play system which allows you to click and pick your own tunes, plus has search if you want more specific tunes.

Click and pick here (http://intersite-radio.servebeer.com/playing.php)

In the event that some tunes you like are not on the request system, drop me a PM and I will do my best to locate and add.

PM Reddevil (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Please also remember that there is an effective watershed and keep questionable tracks after this.

In the coming weeks I will be trying to organise a few guest DJ's and anyone who is interested please drop me a pm using link above.

Thanks for reading now tune in and listen while your surfing,

Lainie
27-03-2010, 09:46 PM
i did try it earlier and clicked on play etc but got nothing. dont know what im doing wrong or if i have to install something??

Reddevil
27-03-2010, 09:52 PM
i did try it earlier and clicked on play etc but got nothing. dont know what im doing wrong or if i have to install something??

There can be a dit of a delay using media player link, best listened in winamp, which can be downloaded from Winamp Media Player - MP3, Video, and Music Player - Winamp (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. If your still having problems let me klnow and I will try find you another media player.

notanotherone
27-03-2010, 09:55 PM
me too i get nothing at all

Reddevil
27-03-2010, 10:07 PM
me too i get nothing at all

If you have some adaware blocker this could be one cause.

Is it you cant listen or can get request page to load up??

notanotherone
27-03-2010, 10:11 PM
i see it trying to connect to server eg 125.XXX.XXX. then it times out

Reddevil
27-03-2010, 10:13 PM
i see it trying to connect to server eg 125.XXX.XXX. then it times out

must be your works blocking then dont know where the 125.XXX etc is server starts 217.XXX

Lainie
27-03-2010, 10:16 PM
can it be played on itunes?

i do have media player as well

Reddevil
27-03-2010, 10:29 PM
can it be played on itunes?

i do have media player as well

should be ok theres a qucktime link may work on itunes part of the same group

http://217.114.215.202:8000/listen.pls is the manual link to play in winamp try copy and paste into itunes or media player.

Lainie
27-03-2010, 10:40 PM
yip got it with itunes - got it on while i change the time on me watches

many thanks

notanotherone
27-03-2010, 11:23 PM
ok lol so i got the ip mixed up it goes 215.114.xxx.xxx and still times oot :roflmao: