23-09-2006, 10:36 PM
cheers sparky have a good one

Lainie
23-09-2006, 11:40 PM
hope u have a great holiday - enjoy

:) :)

rainman
24-09-2006, 09:44 AM
hi folks. i,m off to magaluf on thursday for a stag weekend.

never been before and would be pleased if anyone could recomend a few places to go. Pubs that is not the siteseeing stuff.

Lainie
24-09-2006, 11:46 AM
magalluf is brilliant something for everyone and also great pubs in palma nova, my fav is banana joes but i not been there for 6 years. hope its ok to post these links - can a mod please remove them if its not.

Shagalluf.com Guide to Magaluf (Magalluf) | Shagaluf (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Magalluf & Palma Nova Scene - a guide to the top Mallorcan holiday resorts (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. most of the good pubs are up in torrenova(up the hill between magalluf and palma nova) but benny hills good place to start in magalluf and john browns do a fab breakfast. i hope u enjoy it wish it was me going to magalluf.

:please:

notanotherone
24-09-2006, 12:43 PM
[QUOTE=rainman;37337]hi folks. i,m off to magaluf on thursday for a stag weekend.
never been before and would be pleased if anyone could recomend a few places to go. Pubs that is not the siteseeing stuff.

am sure youll be able to find loads of places just follow your nose lol have a gr8 time m8

jango36
02-10-2006, 11:27 AM
Next time you go on holiday, try Antigua, I was there for two and a half months, it's a great place, check it out, plus if you love cricket, it's one of the islands that is hosting the 2007 cricket world cup