PDA

View Full Version : Iphone 3gs stuck on geohot

bud-fzr1000
23-03-2010, 12:09 PM
Hi have a iphone 3gs jailbroken for a few months now, But phone restarted this morning and i had to run blackrain, But phone sticks on the geohot logo stay there for a few mins and the restart the blackrain again keeps going around in circles, I've tried to restore my iphone to original 3.1.2 but comes back i can't restore to original firmware i need to have the latest firmware,,, Am i goosed !

Cheers Bud

MetalKettle
23-03-2010, 12:39 PM
Heres a link to find the firmware....

iPod and iPhone Firmware Download (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. To restore to the firmware you have downloaded, hold down the shift key whilst clicking the restore button in itunes and browse for your downloaded firmware file on your PC.

HTH

bud-fzr1000
23-03-2010, 12:49 PM
Cheers m8.
I have the firmware but it looks like apple have to authenticate it first, I think it's some sort of new measure they have come up with ?

Cheers Bud

MetalKettle
23-03-2010, 12:52 PM
Cheers m8.
I have the firmware but it looks like apple have to authenticate it first, I think it's some sort of new measure they have come up with ?

Cheers Bud

Thats where i got my 3.1.2 firmware when i needed to restore but not upgrade last week. The firmware should authenticate fine. Its Apples firmware file not a tweaked one.

bud-fzr1000
23-03-2010, 01:18 PM
I d/l Iphone 3gs 3.1.2/7D11 and get this message on restore. ?
Bud

cozmo
24-03-2010, 03:04 PM
right mate it can be done the problem is becuase 3.1.3 is now itunes checks that lastest update and wont let u put an older firmware on now with 3gs and 3g i think. But there is a way around it i think. And yes i know its 3.1 to 3.0 but the idea should be the same ok

try this m8

Downgrade iPhone 3GS 3.1 to iPhone 3GS 3.0 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. hope it helps

Cozmo