PDA

View Full Version : Adding in the satellite info in infobars, channel listings etc.

dfdream
22-03-2010, 12:07 AM
Im wondering is there an easy way to have the Sat Position on the Info Bar and on the Channel Lists.

When in the all channels list if there are multiple entries for a channel its not easy see which one is on which Sat. Its the same in the providers channel list.

I tried brushedAlu-HD, elgato-hd, yads-hd and dt-hd-reloaded and none of them had the sat.

I see the Elegato-hd here that has the SAT in it. Is this a mod to the one on PLi or something turned on.

Skins For Vu+ DUO - Page 3 - VU+ Duo Files (http://www.sat-universe.com/showthread.php?t=154900&page=3)

Sicilian
23-03-2010, 08:13 AM
Are you referring to the link that starts Cyfra+ ?

If so I haven't found a skin in OpenPli that gives you that info either. The might be a modded one out there that could work with OpenPLi first. Be carefull though when manually adding skins, done wrong and you will need t re-flash.

dfdream
23-03-2010, 09:41 AM
No most of the skins show the providers.

Its the POS: 13oE bit. So you know what sat the channel is on.

Also in the All Channels list or the providers list you see all channels on all sats but you dont know what SAT any channel is on.
If you choose say Sky News you see 10-20 entries but you dont know what SAT each one is on. If it said SKY News (13oE), Sky News (28.2E) etc at least you'd know which one it is.

BTW - PLi is definitely getting stable.... The forums are very quiet....

One other thing you havent seen WOL (Wake On Lan) plug in for Enigma 2.
Ive seen it for enigma1.

I have a pc in sleep mode that Id like to be able to wake up from VU+ to access files.

bobsonthejob
23-03-2010, 10:42 AM
I too want this....

I did spend about 10 mins looking at the XML....

It will be in there somwehere.

Need to compare the one that has it with one that doesnt....havent got the time though.