PDA

View Full Version : Samsung Galaxy Launched on O2 – New Samsung i7500 Android Phone

thelostone
10-03-2010, 12:17 AM
Samsung have now released their first ever mobile phone to feature the Google Android operating system in the UK, the Samsung Galaxy has been released on O2 pay monthly tariffs with further network launches planned over the coming days.
The Samsung Galaxy is also known as the Samsung i7500 and is the manufacturers first leap into the Android phone market, facing competition from the likes of the HTC
Samsung I7500 is a cutting-edge and first Android-powered smartphone, featuring a 3.2 inch AMOLED full touch screen and 7.2Mbps HSDPA and WiFi connectivity, giving users access to Google Mobile services and full web browsing at blazing speeds. With a launch of I7500, Samsung became the first company among the global top three mobile phone manufacturers to unveil an Android-powered phone.
The Samsung Galaxy (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. mobile phone comes with a 3.2” OLED touch screen panel with a screen resolution of 480 x 320 pixels. This OLED screen is already used in other high-end Samsung mobiles like Samsung Omnia HD, Samsung Tocco Ultra Edition, etc. This high quality display provides direct access to the full set of Google suite applications. This Samsung I7500 mobile phone is quad-band EDGE compatible, and has dual band HSDPA too. Samsung I7500 sim free mobile phone comes with most of the significant applications like Gmail, Google search, street view, maps, talk, YouTube, calendar, etc.
Samsung I7500 mobile phone sports a 5MP digital camera (with flash) which can be used as a video recorder or camcorder too. Headphone jack is also availed in this smart widget thereby avoiding cumbrous adaptors. This Samsung I7500 smartphone is very compact and user friendly, and Samsung I7500 mobile phone has 11.9mm thick chassis.
This Samsung Galaxy 3G mobile phone comes with Wi-Fi connectivity too, thereby providing high speed internet access to the users. The connectivity options are enriched with the incorporation of Bluetooth and GPS. The samsung I7500 Sim Free device has an internal memory of 8GB, which can be expanded according to the user demands via micro SD Cards. It is reported that the microSD card slot in this Samsung I7500 sim free handset can be expanded upto 32GB to meet all possible futuristic demands.
Although initially released on O2 the Samsung Galaxy should be available on Orange deals over the next couple of days despite rumours that the Galaxy was to be a network exclusive for O2.