PDA

View Full Version : Anyone up for testing some Enigma2 motor settings?

Sicilian
08-03-2010, 04:14 PM
As the title, could do with a few testers to test some Enigma2 motorised settings I been playing around with. Anyone willing to test a make some comments about them?

fergalsworld
08-03-2010, 04:32 PM
I could have a look a bit later for you:)

Sicilian
08-03-2010, 04:39 PM
I could have a look a bit later for you:)

Ok cool :thumbup2: I'll get them to you some point this evening. I'll load them on to my receiver first to check them out before sending them anywhere.

Sicilian
09-03-2010, 08:08 AM
Just emailed to your msn Fergals. Never sent last night as I had a mission getting ITV HD to work correctly.

fergalsworld
11-03-2010, 01:10 PM
I put them on but not had a chance to go through them all but the catorgories are very good m8
it might be me but i prefer some bouquets to have the channels in a partially alpha order with the crap ones at the bottom so its easy to find a specific channel when browsing
i have started to do my own but have not finished them yet i will msn you them so you get my drift:)

Sicilian
11-03-2010, 01:18 PM
Did think about that.

The Uk stuff is setup as close as possible to Sky channel list. The european stuff is based on C@jton settings.

I think I'll post them as is and see what comments come back. At the end of the day they're a good base to start with and users can easilly re-sort to how they want. I also found that most of the service ref's in this set work with the current picons available.

eric007
03-09-2010, 03:33 AM
thanks for all informations