PDA

View Full Version : trainer site

10mg
06-03-2010, 01:03 AM
Found a good site for 'free' game trainers.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. might initially be in spanish but you can change it to english.

EDIT: you will have to register on the site as the trainer is tied to you.

stee01
14-04-2010, 08:09 PM
I personally don't like that guy. A lot of his stuff crashes, and he is known for ripping off peoples work without giving them credit (Cheat engine being one program). It is free though so I guess you cant complain.

Here are my links:

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. It's a pay site, so not ideal. I bought a lifetime several years ago on the cheap (I had money to burn lol). They always seem really quick in releasing quality trainers for new games.

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. This is a brilliant little forum. Has a couple of trainer sceners releasing some excellent trainers, although not always frequent. A lot of valuable information if you want to get into trainer making/value editing yourself.

10mg
14-04-2010, 10:02 PM
Am a member of cheat happens but really despise having to pay for game trainers.

Will check out gamehacking thou