PDA

View Full Version : MediaPlayer - Deluxe v0.5

BuKandar83
03-03-2010, 07:08 PM
- Preview function for audio / video / photo (just select file and 5s) are waiting
- With the Info button you can view details of audio / video / photo file
- The Menu button can be player in-/fade specific and therefore also by a current equal to the full screen preview
- By pressing the OK button, the files are then played back with the right players
- With bouquet up / down button you can jump easily between file and directory selection back and forth.
- Screen saver for MP3 playback. Simply MVI files into the / usr / saver pack Verzehcinis wink
- With red / green / yellow jumps out to her between Audio / Video / Picture mode and forth (including audio / video button is)
- Blue button for settings!
- The Stop button can preview or playback will be stopped at any time
- Last folder in which you have been you will germekt themselves.
- Bugs:
- Info button displays information only from the currently playing event, not from the labeled in the list.
Requests for future versions:
- Audio Players expand (Shuffle / Repeat / playlists)
- In addition intergrieren VLC player plugin!?
- In addition intergrieren DVD Player plugin!?
- HELP button - Help and About Info View
- Better support for *. ts dateian HDD (as in the movie player halt DMM)
- Favorites and Playlists
Installation:
Once your IPKG the package via FTP into your / tmp folder you copied, you can install this plug on Geminis Blue Panel or via Telnet with the following commands:

ipkg install /tmp/enigma2-plugin-extensions-mediaplayerdeluxe_0.5_mipsel.ipk

dfdream
03-03-2010, 09:17 PM
Cheers for that.

Is it an add on to the existing media player or a new one.

Also has anyone tried it.

d

Sicilian
04-03-2010, 12:45 PM
Cheers for that.
Is it an add on to the existing media player or a new one.
Also has anyone tried it.
d

I going to give it a whirl in the next couple of days, in the meantime let us know if you try it.

Found this info for it: -

Versions-History:

Version 0.5
- VideoPlayer: divx and mp4 files supported now
- AudioPlayer: flac files supported now

dfdream
15-03-2010, 12:43 PM
Download file not there in download section any more.

Also is this an addon to the built in player or a new player from scratch.

The controls are awful on the original one.

The fact that the fwd...rwd buttons dont work is odd.

Also when i play back an MP4 file it plays fine but if you press any button to fwd then the picture either freezes with sound or just stops and you cant play it any more untill you restart VU+.

Sicilian
15-03-2010, 12:50 PM
Just added it as an attachment and removed the rapidshare link.

So does it actually improve the mediaplayer?

dfdream
15-03-2010, 07:50 PM
No. Not really.

Its a little easier to move around with the "With bouquet up / down button " option.

Play back is fine.

I download Revision3s HD nation in mp4 hq and it plays back fine.

But if you press any buttons (like the numbers buttons for the skip function) or if you use the seek option (pressing long on fwd buton) the video freezes and requires a hard reset.

ON these clips the picture is excellent. But the lack of std buttons working and the freezes its a pain.

Also on HD 720p content the picture looks pixelly and stretched.

Dont know whats the issue but its annoying.

d

Sicilian
15-03-2010, 07:56 PM
Give it a bit more time & i'm sure it will all be fixed. I'd say the driver dev's are sorting bugs to actually watch sat tv first, then I'm sure they will get to work on anything else that needs fixing.

In the meantime send an email here stating the mediaplayer issues you have found: -

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.