PDA

View Full Version : Windows Phone 7 Series is the New iPhone Killer

thelostone
28-02-2010, 04:42 PM
Microsoft Chief Executive Officer Steve Ballmer unveiled the next generation of Windows phones called the Windows Phone 7 Series in his keynote address at the Mobile World Congress 2010. These phones are going to feature Zune like UI with full Xbox LIVE integration for rich end-user experience.
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. With Windows Phone 7 Series (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Microsoft has taken a fresh approach by writing the OS from scratch. The OS in question is now called as Windows Phone OS 7.0 instead of Windows Mobile 7. Unfortunately though, the devices which ships with Windows Phone OS 7 wont be available anytime before Christmas 2010. But when they hit the retail shelves, the comparison of these devices with Apple?s mighty iPhone will be inevitable.

berley
28-02-2010, 05:16 PM
the windows phone is ugly and no where near as nice looking as my iphone :roflmao:

and i dont like xbox so that deffo wouldn't appeal to me

being the owner of an iphone since christmas and having previously never understood what all the fuss was about, i can now confidently say that they would need to go some to win me over from being an iphone owner, for once bill got it right when he bought me this baby :zoom:

Diablo13
01-03-2010, 02:47 AM
I have to agree with berley.
It sounds like it might have some good features and there is no mention of the price.
Whatever it costs and does, it IS Fugly!
Why would you want it to have Xbox live integration?
If you put something on it they didn't like they would only ban it! :rolleyes: