PDA

View Full Version : Thinking to buy one -- Have some Ques !!

BuKandar83
27-02-2010, 01:53 AM
Hi to All

I don't want to talk alot, i'm thinking to buy DM500HD but when i see Vu Duo i change my mind , So i want to buy one

1- can you till me where can i buy one online World Wide Shipment (i'm in KUWAIT)

2- can i play MP4,MKV files with H.264 & AAC codecs 1080P ?

3- Thank you alot

waiting your reply ,AND sorry if i'm Breaking forum rules

Sicilian
27-02-2010, 08:50 AM
Hi to All
I don't want to talk alot, i'm thinking to buy DM500HD but when i see Vu Duo i change my mind , So i want to buy one
1- can you till me where can i buy one online World Wide Shipment (i'm in KUWAIT)
2- can i play MP4,MKV files with H.264 & AAC codecs 1080P ?
3- Thank you alot
waiting your reply ,AND sorry if i'm Breaking forum rules

Try this online retailer, he might be able to arrange international shipping VU+ Plus DUO Twin Tuner HD PVR DVB-S2 Satellite Receiver Enigma2 Open So Sat-Shop.co.uk Online Satellite and Electronics Store from Lavatronics (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. MP4. MKV & pretty sure H264 can be played. Also pretty sure 1080 files can played. Sorry that's a bit vague as I've not had a chance to fully test the media player side of this baby yet.

Btw you not breaking any rules, nice to see members joining from around the World :) Keep us informed with how you get on :)

BuKandar83
27-02-2010, 12:11 PM
thank you Sicilian

your site just sending Europe area ,this what i believe ...

i found this site " HD Satshop Quality Satellite TV Equipment and Accessories. (http://satshop.tv) " did u hear about it ? yes they send worldwideshipment via DHL and i can pay by paypal ? should i trust them or maybe it's a fake site ?

i'd like to say thank you Sicilian & Google for helping :)

Sicilian
27-02-2010, 12:16 PM
thank you Sicilian
your site just sending Europe area ,this what i believe ...
i found this site " HD Satshop Quality Satellite TV Equipment and Accessories. (http://satshop.tv) " did u hear about it ? yes they send worldwideshipment via DHL and i can pay by paypal ? should i trust them or maybe it's a fake site ?
i'd like to say thank you Sicilian & Google for helping :)

Never dealt with that company, so sorry cant advise. Have you contacted Sat-shop and asked them if they will ship to Kuwait?

If they aren't able to ship to Kuwait maybe try VU+ Duo Twin Linux HDTV Receiver PVR ready - hm-sat-shop.de (http://www.hm-sat-shop.de/en/hdd-receiver-hdtv-vu/vu-duo-twin-linux-hdtv-receiver-pvr-ready.html)

grtmoby
01-03-2010, 10:42 PM
you may also try VU+ Duo Twin - Satshop sat shop (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. They ship international

BuKandar83
02-03-2010, 01:33 AM
you may also try VU+ Duo Twin - Satshop sat shop (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. They ship international

Thank you but Sicilian said...

"" Never dealt with that company "" he meant satshop.tv