PDA

View Full Version : what i done over the past few days when bored

mburns
02-02-2010, 03:26 AM
Hi guys

Just uploaded a few videos to show you what i have been upto over the past 3 days

I was bored and thought this would be a place where i can chill on a saturday with a few mates and watch the scores etc

(PS....TV isn't fitted....need to wait on it getting delivered)

YouTube - Building the bar Day 1 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. DAY 1

YouTube - Building The Bar Day 2 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. DAY 2

YouTube - building the bar day 3 (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. DAY 3

All feed back appreciated...good or bad....

still got a few wee bits to do, but not bad for 3 days i hope yous aggree :D

speak soon ppl

Lainie
02-02-2010, 08:00 PM
alright there young michael - looking good. what you calling it and whens it open lol. paisley needing a new wee pub.

:dj:

notanotherone
02-02-2010, 08:23 PM
where does the till go ??:roflmao: very nice like the idea of the dart board where you get the beer thingy?? wouldnt mind one of those ,but ye preal good effort :icebox:

Diablo13
02-02-2010, 10:34 PM
Well done, you got a lot done in 3 days and it's looking good. :thumbup2:

I have to say what I thought funny was that you managed to get the camera focused well on day 3, in time for the christening of the bar, but not in time to see you actually doing the work! :lol:
Tell the truth, you got your missis to build it for you, while you played with the camera? :roflmao2:

berley
03-02-2010, 10:22 AM
nice work for having done it in 3 days but .............. where's the optics with the voddie :p

oh and whens the parteee :2drink:

mburns
03-02-2010, 02:21 PM
hey guys thanks for the comments :D

Berley the Optics came today.... i will make a video tonight when i get it set up

notanotherone its called a calsberg draughtmaster.....got that on ebay for ?40....they are ?110 usually

Diablo i wish someone else did build it and i could have just had the drink lol

Lainie you are invited any time you know that :P

I'll upload a wee video tonight when i get home ;)

speak soon

berley
03-02-2010, 02:32 PM
i asked you 2 questions you only replied to one :fryingpan:

mburns
03-02-2010, 05:01 PM
The till lololol

erm dont need one its free :D

new video >>>>>>>>>>>>>> YouTube - Bar New Additions (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Just waiting on the TV coming now :D