PDA

View Full Version : error(10057)Think i've just about tried everything

DRE
05-01-2010, 04:01 PM
As above not sure what else i can do it just wont connect to dcc control center.I can ping the box (4 sent 4 returned)so i know it's talking.Any ideas would be great or i think it's a faulty box.Tried through router and crossover.Not sure if i got crossover right though.I set dhcp on the box to an i.p Sub,mask and gateway then same on p.c except i.p up 1 but can't seem to get anything??.Is there any alternatives?.
Any help at all appreciated.
Btw it's a dm100

Sicilian
05-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Pretty sure DCC wont connect to a DM100 as its not a linux box.

DRE
05-01-2010, 04:12 PM
Feeking great been on it alnight lol.So what would i use to enter the cline?.

Sicilian
05-01-2010, 04:15 PM
Does the installed firmware have CCcam built in?

DRE
05-01-2010, 04:22 PM
DM100S_MAIN_V213S.I beleive so.Oh and thanks 4 the quick response all new to me.

Sicilian
05-01-2010, 04:23 PM
I found this little guide, but again its assuming that the firmware has CCcam built in: -

Setting the DM100 to work on Cccam
The C line looks like this.
C: hostname/port number/username/password /yes
Forget the C: at the beginning & the yes at the end ( this is only for linux DM’s)

Consult the instruction book & go into expert menu. It will ask for a pin number. Use 0101. Go into “card client setup” & Cccam.
A page will appear where it will say server 1. Change disable to enable
Enter the requested info. It is very important to enter the info in lower case letters, Not capitals.

Hostname
Port number
Username
Password
Then click exit on the handset & save.
If you have more C lines, go back into Cccam again & select server 2. Enable again. Fill in the same info with the port number from the second line.
Then the same again for any other C lines.

Exit the menu system & save when prompted.
If you have done everything correctly, Cccam should work.

DRE
05-01-2010, 04:41 PM
Tried the same tut with a test line and didnt seem to work.Unless i was doing something wrong.Advice i was given by most peeps was use dcc but don't think they were to sure of the dm100 themselves( including mr test line man)lol.I know this box can only act as a client so i'm on a mission to get this feeker going.I take it the cccamd is cccam?.I filled in the server 1,2 and three with details only thing i didnt was ip as i used hostname and left remote emus at no

Sicilian
05-01-2010, 04:52 PM
Tried the same tut with a test line and didnt seem to work.Unless i was doing something wrong.Advice i was given by most peeps was use dcc but don't think they were to sure of the dm100 themselves( including mr test line man)lol.I know this box can only act as a client so i'm on a mission to get this feeker going.I take it the cccamd is cccam?.I filled in the server 1,2 and three with details only thing i didnt was ip as i used hostname and left remote emus at no

I wish I could help you further, but all I know about Dm100's is what I posted above. I'll google around though to see if I can find any more info.

krazylegz
06-01-2010, 07:30 PM
did the test line you tried actually work?

if theres no share on the end of it then it will never clear anything. you need a working c line then take it from there mate

DRE
06-01-2010, 08:47 PM
All working fine with another line.So either i was entering the details wrong or the line was pap.I didnt do anything different apart from details.

krazylegz
06-01-2010, 09:09 PM
i'd say it was a duff line mate

DRE
06-01-2010, 10:22 PM
I'd say so m8 thought i was doing something wrong so went down every unnecessary avenue Aghhhh!! lol.So now iv'e got the client sussed want to get a box to share(server) a sub with family 4 or 5.So shouldn't cause a prob as in overloading.How relevant is the box to doing this i'e the better the box the better the system if you know what i mean.What box recommended?.I know iv'e only touch the tip but hay ho lets crack on lol.

If anything i am saying is deemed as not allowed please remove admin i do want to stay within the rules.