PDA

View Full Version : A Heartfelt Thank You

keverly19
28-12-2009, 02:47 PM
Dear Berley,
Just to say a great big thank you for making me feel quite at ease and welcome, if ever i can be of assistance please don't hesitate to ask,
warmest regards,
Kev

berley
28-12-2009, 04:28 PM
Aww thanks a million kev and as I said last night if it hadn't been for the fact thats its the festive season then I'm more than sure everyone else would have made you feel just as welcome.

It was a pleasure talking to you :zoom:

Diablo13
28-12-2009, 09:35 PM
Welcome to the forums keverly19.
I hope you enjoy it here amongst all the friendly and helpful, if slightly insane people we have here! :thumbup2:

keverly19
28-12-2009, 10:31 PM
Thank you Diablo, it sounds like i'll fit in just fine then,lol. By the way i spent a coupla years living in Lincoln nearly 20 years ago but i still miss it today. It was a nice, peaceful place back then, hope it still is.

tinkertiler
28-12-2009, 11:16 PM
Welcome to the forums keverley and diablo is one of the insane ones by the way lol

Lincoln is still a great place not quite as peaceful as 20 years ago but still a nice place to live.

Diablo13
29-12-2009, 12:47 AM
Yes it hasn't changed in 20 years.
Same Roman roads, same paintwork, same tipping the potty out the bedroom windows in the streets at St Giles, same crap nightlife with dog fighting and bear baiting (or should that be tinkertiler baiting? :p
It's not as quiet as it was before because the gladiators use shotguns instead of swords now and the police sirens have got louder and the ambulances have audible reversing warnings! :rolleyes: :9:

wullboy
29-12-2009, 07:46 AM
Yes it hasn't changed in 20 years.
Same Roman roads, same paintwork, same tipping the potty out the bedroom windows in the streets at St Giles, same crap nightlife with dog fighting and bear baiting (or should that be tinkertiler baiting? :p
It's not as quiet as it was before because the gladiators use shotguns instead of swords now and the police sirens have got louder and the ambulances have audible reversing warnings! :rolleyes: :9:

yes....... and there still sending missionaries up that way :roflmao:

keverly19
29-12-2009, 11:50 AM
Well for me to visit they'd need to flatten Steep Hill a bit these days,lol