PDA

View Full Version : PS3 Game Swaps

pande_monium
18-12-2009, 12:38 PM
Have you got a few games which you've either completed OR are duplicates (Christmas gifts/etc)? Want to exchange them with others like you?

Thinking of using this thread to enable people to post the games they want to sell/exchange. People can put up the games they no longer want and others can offer exchanges. It goes without saying, the exchange should be considered fair by both parties and WOD will hold no responsibility towards this exchange.

I'll start off... here's what I've got on offer... up for an exchange.

Condition: All my games are in MINT condition/scratch-less(if not brand new). Particulars listed alongside.

The Elder Scrolls IV - Oblivion: (Opened, played for 15 min, decided it wasn't me, never played it again)
PES 2008: Bought for my cousin - he's played this a few times.

Resistance - Fall of Man: Mint
Warhawk: Brand New, Unplayed, but not in wrapper (Duplicate)
The Godfather - The Don's Edition: Brand New in Wrapper (Duplicate)

Games I'm after:

Call Of Duty : Modern Warfare 2
Assasin's Creed II
Unchartered II: Among thieves

Wouldn't mind exchanging all 5 for these 3. Might even throw in "Resistance - Fall of Man 2".

Or if you have other options, please let me know.

sifurlong
21-12-2009, 11:59 AM
I love the Idea of this, however I think your optomism knows no bounds ;)

I have an old Ford Fiesta, a 1984 Skoda 105 and a Lada Riva.
I would happily swap them for either a Bugati Veyron or a Lambo Murchialago.

Yours in hope

Si

P.S. I think the exchange is a cracking idea, maybe we could have a specific forum for it?

Diablo13
21-12-2009, 09:29 PM
A games exchange section for ALL formats is a great idea! Especially if someone is looking for a particular game, which may be older and hard to find.
Just so long as any exchanges are member to member and the site itself is not involved in the actual exchange, or any possible arbitration if someone feels hard done by on quality etc?
As a contact point for exchanges, only to pass on information of who want's what it should work very well? :thumbup2:

DessertDog
22-12-2009, 04:23 PM
This is a good idea but i think it should stop at original discs no backups we cannot condone that.

Diablo13
22-12-2009, 06:29 PM
This is a good idea but i think it should stop at original discs no backups we cannot condone that.

That lets me out then. :(
I'm backed up so far I've got brick imprints on my ar$e! ;) :lol3:
I agree with what your saying though DD.