PDA

View Full Version : Wii modding service

trickyfandango
30-11-2009, 04:00 PM
Hi Guys & Gals
Just purchased a Wii for kids for xmas, I was wondering if anyone knows someone reliable that could mod it, Supply external hard drive with games on all ready to go.
I'm in Leeds so could travel approx 1hr to deliver
I'm not up to speed with the latest info on wii modding
Any help appreciated

billy8791
30-11-2009, 05:38 PM
hi mate there is a bloke in leeds who can do this for you his name is chris.
google wii-chip.co.uk and he's there i take all my stuff to him
hope it helps

scareyb
10-12-2009, 04:17 AM
Hi Guys & Gals
Just purchased a Wii for kids for xmas, I was wondering if anyone knows someone reliable that could mod it, Supply external hard drive with games on all ready to go.
Any help appreciated
find all your answers here

(http://gbatemp.net/index.php?showforum=108)

pande_monium
10-12-2009, 01:20 PM
Hi Guys & Gals
Any help appreciated

I knew nothing about doing the Wii myself, till a week back. But, thanks to our peers here on WOD, I managed to do not only mine, by my mate's Wii too!

Since you're willing to travel an hour to deliver your Wii... and then again pick it up... (that's 4 hours in total!)... why not spend half of that time to do it yourself... AND save yourself a few quid :).

If you don't have the inclination or the time to do it yourself, fair enough... you're best to take it to someone.

If you do want to do this yourself, then read up on Collider's excellent guide >>> HERE (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Some info on troubleshooting, where Collider, Thesparky, John, Surfurlong, Cozmo, etc have helped me out, read up >>> HERE (http://www.world-of-digital.com/forums/f145/modding-my-wii-33691.html)<<<