PDA

View Full Version : How stream all Media 360 even if banned

cozmo
26-11-2009, 07:57 PM
How to stream all Media 360 even if banned

1) download TVersity "http://cdn.download.tversity.com/TVersitySetup_1_7_2_1.exe"

2) install and make sure its allowed pass your firewall

3) goto setting / transcode under "when to transcode" change setting to always and under "maximum video and image resolution" change video to 1280 x 1024 and then click save at the bottom of the screen

4)goto library at top of the screen then click "+ add item" and add any drives or folders you want with video in click save at bottom of screen and your done with TVersity you may close TVersity now as will run in background from now on and will load with computer

5) turn on xbox 360 goto video library and you should see a computer come up with the name TVersity in it if you don't then 99% your firewall will be
blocking it

6)select the computer with TVersity in the name and you should see a load of files show up at top u will have a file called "ALL" select this file and all the video's you put in the library will show up pick the video you want to see and "play"

hope this helps

have fun enjoy :)

Cozmo

tinkertiler
26-11-2009, 09:43 PM
Or just dont get banned in the first place lol

Collider
26-11-2009, 11:58 PM
lol ps3 media server,thats if you aint banned hey coz ;)

Diablo13
27-11-2009, 03:31 AM
Or just dont get banned in the first place lol

Alright you saying that smartarse, of course you would NEVER do anything to alter your 360 would you??? :-"

Works great for music files for me m8, but any videos I try it says I need a media update from Xbox live?
Still a great find and will have to have a play and see if I can sort it?

tinkertiler
27-11-2009, 07:30 AM
Can someone who is banned please try this. Put the k-lite codec pack on a usb stick and plug it in your 360 and then see if xvids will still play please. As daft as this sounds someone i know has been banned and they ccant play games off the hard drive but they can still play xvids!! The only difference is that they have is that codec pack on the usb stick that they use and they still play!!

And diablo i would never do anything to get my 360 banned !! Im a good boy i am PMSL :yes1:

cozmo
27-11-2009, 09:44 AM
I can confirm this working on avi , mkv , mp4 i have vista codec pack installed and the codec pack that installs with TVersity and diablo13 u must change the setting under transcode to always is very very important and have right codecs as tinkertiler says ok m8

and yes Collider i did find out i can only get ps3 server to work on a unbanned 360 thanks for pointing that out twiat LMAO :)

Cozmo

Diablo13
27-11-2009, 10:14 AM
Can someone who is banned please try this. Put the k-lite codec pack on a usb stick and plug it in your 360 and then see if xvids will still play please. As daft as this sounds someone i know has been banned and they ccant play games off the hard drive but they can still play xvids!! The only difference is that they have is that codec pack on the usb stick that they use and they still play!!

I am directly opposite, I can still play games from my hard drive, but I can't play avi's.
I have not tried installing any more games since the ban, just in case I get a problem, but the ones that were loaded before still work. My savegames go on there as well.
Will have to try the K Lite codecs on a stick later.

@ cozmo, Yes I set it to always transcode in the settings as you explained in your post, so it must be something else I haven't got right.

tinkertiler
27-11-2009, 11:30 AM
k lite thing didnt work cozmo tried it this morning

scar1
20-05-2010, 04:24 PM
Thanks for the info here