PDA

View Full Version : Uncorrupt a Xbox Live Profile from a Banned Xbox 360

cozmo
26-11-2009, 07:26 PM
Uncorrupt a Xbox Live Profile from a Banned Xbox 360

Introduction
This tutorial will explain how to uncorrupt a Gamertag, Profile, or Gamesave from a Banned Xbox 360. Using this method you can continue to get all your achievements on a banned console offline. Microsoft usually bans things that have been modified (gamesaves, firmware) and this is no different. At worst it might get your profile banned.

Firmware Flashed = XBOX LIVE BAN
Game Saves = XBOX LIVE PROFILE BAN

360-HQ.COM will not be held responsible for those users who attempt this tutorial. Even though this tutorial may save you hrs of lost gameplay, please be aware that you are attempting this at your own risk

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. you may know once you are banned from Xbox live if you use that banned console to play games and then put your hard drive back into an unbanned console your profile shows as corrupted and you have to recover Gamertag from Xbox Live. In doing this though you lose any achievements you may have obtained on the banned box. I have found a way to un-corrupt the profile without Recovering.

What you need
A Data Transfer Cable for Xbox 360 or disassemble your hard drive.
CON Flag Remover (download (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Xplorer360 (download (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Hash Block Calculator (download here (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Lets Get Started

Step 1

1.1. First thing you want to do is get a back-up of your current profile. You can skip this step and go to Step 3 B if you already have achievements on your banned console you wish to transfer to an unbanned. This is also just a precaution and can be skipped if you don't wish to make a back up.

1.2. Either connect your hard drive to your PC through the Data Cable or disassemble the hard drive and connect using normal Sata connections.

1.3. Next open "Xplorer360". Click "Drive>Open>Harddrive or Memory-card".

1.4. Select "Partition 3", then expand "Content"

1.5. Under this will be several folders Starting with "E". These folder names are your profile ID so I can't say for sure they name of yours but if there is only one profile it will be easiest.

1.6. Expand your E folder, "FFFE07D1", then "000100000"

1.7. Now you will see you Profile file

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 1.8. Drag this file onto your desktop or any where you can find it.

Step 2

2.1. Make a back up of this file just in case. Right click on the file you just dragged from the hard drive. Click copy. right click again and click paste. You can then rename this file what ever you want just remember it is the Original. I would suggest just adding ORG or BAK to the end of the file name.

Step 3

A: For use with a previously recovered Gamertag that is not corrupted
You can now put your Hard drive onto your banned console. I would suggest either just playing a game a or getting an easy achievement to test. Then move on to Step 4.

B: For those with a still corrupted Gamertag
If you have a Corrupted Gamertag that you have received addition Achievements you can uncorrupt that gamertag and have it add those achievements to your online Gamerscore. Just remember not to recover your tag from Live unto after you have fixed this original corrupted one. Doing so will prevent you from ever being able to add those achievements to your gamerscore.

Step 4

4.1 Once you are ready to move your Profile back to a Unbanned Console hook the hard drive back up to the PC. Repeat steps 1 & 2. This new profile will have all the achievements you just obtained on it.

Step 5

5.1. Open "CON Flag Remover"
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 5.2. Click "Open Profile". Browse for the file you just got in Xplorer360.

5.3. Click "Remove Flags".

Step 6

6.1. Open "Xbox 360 Hash Block Calculator"

6.2. Click "File>Open"

6.3. Open the file you just removed CON Flags From

6.4. Click "Tools>Calculate Hash Blocks"

To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Step 7

7.1. Open Xplorer360,

7.2. Open hard drive and navigate to where your profile is stored.

7.3. Drag the file you you have edited onto the Xplorer360 window. Tell it to replace the file if asked.

7.4. Disconnect hard drive from PC and reconnect to Xbox.

It may take up to 30 minutes before your new score is seen by friends or on XBOX.com.

This must be done each time hard drive is connected to a banned console. Its a bit of a pain but does make it so you can continue to get achievements on a banned console.
Hope this helps

Cozmo :goodluck:

Diablo13
04-12-2009, 01:10 AM
That's a very well laid out step by step tutorial m8. Thanks for posting it.
I would hate to lose all my gamesaves on my profile. They took days of playing to get.
To be honest they can stick Xbox live up their ar$es, it's the addons that you can't use when your console is banned that I miss.
This has been such a HUGE wave of bans all over the world that I think Microshaft have shot themselves in the foot to be honest! So many people at once do not want to put up with their crap anymore, so people are actually working hard to get around the 360's enforced limitations.
Using things like TVersity you can now use the console YOU bought more and more as YOU see fit and fcuk em! :thumbup2:

tinkertiler
04-12-2009, 09:01 AM
The game corruption on hard drives has been around for ages as it happened to me when i got banned 2 years ago. All you have to do is delete your profile and then recover it on a console that isnt banned and then you have everything back no problem.

I just said oh well when i got banned all that time ago and got a new one and back on LIVE agian. Im not going to moan about it if i get banned again on this wave there is no point eveyone knows the risk as soon as they mod the drive end of story. If you want to keep all the features that MS offer then dont mod the console at ALL and then you wont get banned and wont loose eveything that MS has to offer with the 360.

Diablo13
04-12-2009, 02:05 PM
Or just play games on your pc!
Easy to download and you don't even need to burn a disk sometimes. You already have a pc for other things, so why not make it even more versatile and play games on it? Lots of hard drive space available much cheaper than the 360 drives. Many games for Xbox are on pc as well.
Save a couple of hundred quid as well!