PDA

View Full Version : Atr String Invalid

Stantheman
14-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Hi All
Its nice to see W O D back.

I was in the middle of glitching rom11 Rev BOD
And in sure winexplorer said it had popped!

So i disconnected my serial coonection & put it on my infinity usb
But In Nagra 4.1 Its says
ATR String Invalid,i have tried reading other cards and works fine

Is the Card Knackered now ,or is there a way i can repair it?
Any Help Greatly Appreciated!!
Stantheman

thesparky
14-11-2009, 04:27 PM
yeah knackered im affraid, your unlooper has softlooped the card,

no fix m8

Sicilian
14-11-2009, 04:39 PM
It's a long shot, but u could try cleaning the chip with a pencil eraser, then try Reading again. Might work.

Stantheman
14-11-2009, 04:48 PM
hi
thanks fellas, but i thought it was a gonna.

stanthemn

john0745
15-11-2009, 04:23 AM
to be honest it probably "is" a gonner. you'r setup can also give a ATR invalid if the programer is not set up right.
did the card read ok before you tried to unloop it ? ect !! did it give you the ATR before you tried to unloop ?
you said you disconected the seriel lead ?? is it infinety phoenix programer ? (the phoenix programer need's the seriel lead) and set to 3.68mhz.
if its the usb infinity,, did you set it to VCP ? (virtual com port) Its needed to read and write to rom card's.

thesparky
15-11-2009, 10:03 AM
to be honest it probably "is" a gonner. you'r setup can also give a ATR invalid if the programer is not set up right.
did the card read ok before you tried to unloop it ? ect !! did it give you the ATR before you tried to unloop ?
you said you disconected the seriel lead ?? is it infinety phoenix programer ? (the phoenix programer need's the seriel lead) and set to 3.68mhz.
if its the usb infinity,, did you set it to VCP ? (virtual com port) Its needed to read and write to rom card's.

i would say he has done it right going from this quote from his post

In Nagra 4.1 Its says
ATR String Invalid,i have tried reading other cards and works fine

as you say it could well have been the setup, always handy to have a second card even if its only to reset so you can see the atr string

john0745
15-11-2009, 02:49 PM
i would say he has done it right going from this quote from his post
Yeh m8,, correct, Well im entitled to read a post when drunk , its just not a good idea sometimes,, lol.

Stantheman
15-11-2009, 03:03 PM
Hi
Yeh all my kit is set up correctly,it was reading card fine in Nagra
as Rev BOD,should have paid more attention to Winexplorer Screen.
My Mistake,1 good 2110c down the pan!!
Thanks fellas for your input
stantheman

warez5
16-11-2009, 12:15 PM
Hi i got as problem with my card to. think i unlooped it twice. Cant seem to acess it. Is it beyond repair?

http://i33.tinypic.com/9lhq2v.jpg