PDA

View Full Version : wave 4 convertor

broony2005
12-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Found this program that some people might find handy, it can convert wave 4 iso to any other wave you like.
worked for me with new COD6 however it isnt stealth anymore.

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (http://www.megaupload.com/?d=2CCCE1OQ)

tinkertiler
12-11-2009, 02:17 PM
If you are thinking of playing on LIVE with a game modded in this way DONT! you will get banned but then again everyon is dropping like flies at the mo anyway lol Or if you can wait for the new firmware to arrive and that should sort out the problem

Diablo13
12-11-2009, 03:43 PM
The new abgx 360 vers 1.0.2 which checks for wave 4 properly and ensures you are stealth patched, is out now. Find it on all good torrent sites near you.:-$
You would still need to use the one boot disk in some drives, but at least you would know it looked right to prying bots!
Typical that the bloody thing appears the same day AFTER I get mine banned! :mad:

thesparky
14-11-2009, 10:22 PM
Found this program that some people might find handy, it can convert wave 4 iso to any other wave you like.
worked for me with new COD6 however it isnt stealth anymore.
MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. works a treat, converted tru (wave 3 game) to wave 2 and works on my sam1.5, very handy till i get around to reflash the drive (waiting for the new firmware so cant be bothered doing it twice lol)

as im banned i'll try/test any software now on it :D,

surprised im banned, stealthed every game, double checked, no early games what so ever, my son played for 9 months online not a problem, plugged it in for the first time in 2 months and it shows banned, i can only guess they could always see modded boxes online and logged the boxes,

so now its one box to run back-ups and another to play online clean

Diablo13
15-11-2009, 03:55 AM
Stuff em all.
I'll just use my banned box. They're not getting their Christmas sales boost out of me, whether they have dropped the price or not!
You could get a new box now and be banned again in January, which is getting silly. The only answer is for everyone to do the same. They know they have banned over a million consoles here and more in the States and worldwide. If everyone that got banned here went out and got a new console for Xmas that would be nearly ?200,000,000 sales boost, on what is now an aging console which they are planning on replacing soon!
If Xmas sales dropped massively instead of rising, they might not be so keen to ban so many people! No matter what Microshaft say, that is the real reason they have done them all now. People will still be daft enough to rush out and do the same thing again.
We never had this crap with the PS2, still the best console ever for its time, value for money and support!
I actually don't care about their childish avatar groups and clothes sales, online per se doesn't bother me at all. Its just that they bugger up your console so that you can't continue to use it properly, that's what really gets my goat!:cussing:

thesparky
15-11-2009, 10:17 AM
My household has agreed (me and my 3 boys anyway) sod the xbox, keep the banned machine just to play off-line games but Play Station 3 is now on the list

my middle son is getting a ps3 for xmas anyway, got it yesterday and ofcause i just had to test it out :D, took me back to my ps1 days, loved it :x

so now my youngest wants a ps3 for his birthday (march) as we have already sent of his santa list :trustme:

so in the end we will all have ps3 and network them and pack the xbox away to collect dust

plus the ps3 has a blu-ray drive

so it looks like M$ has lost 4 more customers

tinkertiler
15-11-2009, 11:02 AM
Diablo can you elaberate on what you mean by using it properly? If you are refering to the hard drive install then that was added after release. If you are refering to xvid support that was added ater release. What i am saying is it now is exactly the same as when it was first released for you and everyone who was banned. What is the point in getting mad with MS because you got banned? Its your own fault as you knew the risks as soon as you had the xbox taken apart and modified to play backed up games. YOU are the one who broke the terms of you and you alone no one forced you into it and no one held a gun to your head and said you have to play games this way!

It annoys me when everyone is moaning about being banned and its all MS fault. Go and buy a PS3 if you want crappy online play because it isnt a patch on Xbox LIVE!

Does everyone think that MS wouldnt bother about people playing pirated games online?? If you think that then wake up and then you will be in the real world!

Diablo13
15-11-2009, 05:07 PM
I both knew and accepted the risks of being banned online. That doesn't really bother me as I never play online.
When my box was banned I disconnected it straight away from the net. Luckily because I had read a post on here before that, I did not lose the use of my HDD, which I hadn't realized would happen. That's one of my gripes.
The other one I didn't know would happen is as you guessed, that I can no longer play Xvids, which I used to do from a usb stick, to save burning disks for the odd tv program I download.
While I have your attention though tink, can you tell me if a 360 will play an xvid from a disk? Also can a 360 read a dvd+RW with an AVI film on it?
Thanks for your help.

tinkertiler
15-11-2009, 05:32 PM
Nope i dont think you will be able to play them anymore im afraid unless you connect it to your pc and use tversity or something similar. I am surprised that you can still insall to the hard drive as thats normally the first thing to go!!

Collider
15-11-2009, 05:48 PM
Nope i dont think you will be able to play them anymore im afraid unless you connect it to your pc and use tversity or something similar.

PS3 Media Server (http://ps3mediaserver.blogspot.com/) also a good media streamer for xbox

Diablo13
15-11-2009, 06:12 PM
Now that's got to be worth a try Coll, I wouldn't have thought of that, will have to give that a shot. :thumbup2: