PDA

View Full Version : free playstation 3

ciaran666
17-07-2006, 02:52 PM
1.sign up here To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 2.complete one of the free offers
3.get some friends to do the same
i signed up for the free trial of dvd rentals and then canceled it when my account was credited.
has any 1 been on this site b4 there seems to be a few of them.

Shipoftheline
17-07-2006, 03:04 PM
expect your inbox to be full for the foreseeable future

The-Wappy-One
20-07-2006, 11:24 AM
Tbh im not a great fan of these sort of things

oh by the way because you cancel when it comes you shipping the order (If you get enough) they actually confirm you forfilled you end of the deal and in you case they will say no you didn't and not send you it.. saves manpower if they wait till sending the thing ;) oh and advertising lol

I dont mind these in people sigs but please don't start spamming these sorts of things off everywhere it will set a trend and then i have to delete a lot of posts and hannding out 1 day bans

Collider
20-07-2006, 02:54 PM
1.sign up here To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. 2.complete one of the free offers
3.get some friends to do the same
i signed up for the free trial of dvd rentals and then canceled it when my account was credited.
has any 1 been on this site b4 there seems to be a few of them.

Tried this a few times before and found them all to be a con,like pyramid selling but the guy at the top always wins,post should be deleted

hakz
20-07-2006, 10:13 PM
this isn't a con.

hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. I just did a search on this site in the section "I got my free Item", I did a search of the network that this guy links to.

And if you did do this site specifically and you got the required amount of referrels (obvioulsy all completing the offer aswell), you will be verified. If there is a problem with your verification, you can contact them. If you truly believe you did nothing wrong and that they shouldn't have put you on hold, they will send the item to you if you can convince them that you did nothing wrong (they have sent items off to people that have been put on hold wrongly in the past). This doesn't usually happen if you did everything correctly.

The-Wappy-One
20-07-2006, 11:04 PM
i know the givaway.co.uk network is valid i've checked them out before.

i dont have a problem with how they do it if you want to be signed upto ever mailing list in the uk go for it (thats how they make there money), what i dont like is people saying

hinting to people that you can sign up for FREE and still get your psp of 360 for free when that is not the case.

But if you do everything corectly you will be fine but if what ciaran666 has put is true he dident stick to his end of the deal and you will be in for a wait ;)

hakz
20-07-2006, 11:33 PM
i know the givaway.co.uk network is valid i've checked them out before.
i dont have a problem with how they do it if you want to be signed upto ever mailing list in the uk go for it (thats how they make there money), what i dont like is people saying
hinting to people that you can sign up for FREE and still get your psp of 360 for free when that is not the case.
But if you do everything corectly you will be fine but if what ciaran666 has put is true he dident stick to his end of the deal and you will be in for a wait ;)

technically, it is free, because you can cancel the dvd trial before it ends (Which is allowed btw). Giveaway gets their money from the offers you sign up to. I don't even think there is the screenselect offer on the ps3giveaway site, they only have ones that charge you something, this is so they get the money from affiliates that will pay more.

Also, I signed up to 360giveaway with a seperate email address. I havn't recieved any spam on there.

I think that if this thread isn't closed, even though the site is legit, it will make way for other people to come posting their links here, which will probably be bad for this site. (sorry ciaran666)

Diablo13
21-07-2006, 03:35 AM
The site is a legit site to promote advertising for vendors. They get your (and your poor friends you talked into it's) email addresses and sell them as potential client lists to any dingbat firm that wants them.
If you do this sort of thing get a good spam blocker. Mail washer pro is good from experience because you can pre-read all the crap YOU WILL GET, on the server, and then block and delete it before you actually download it.
If theres a lot of it, it will quickly fill up your allotted space on the server, then there will be no room for the email you want, till you empty it. I speak from experience so please be warned.:trustme: v:)

Shipoftheline
21-07-2006, 08:22 AM
expect your inbox to be full for the foreseeable future

they stand out like a sure finger

The site is a legit site to promote advertising for vendors. They get your (and your poor friends you talked into it's) email addresses and sell them as potential client lists

hakz
21-07-2006, 12:17 PM
The site is a legit site to promote advertising for vendors. They get your (and your poor friends you talked into it's) email addresses and sell them as potential client lists to any dingbat firm that wants them.
If you do this sort of thing get a good spam blocker. Mail washer pro is good from experience because you can pre-read all the crap YOU WILL GET, on the server, and then block and delete it before you actually download it.
If theres a lot of it, it will quickly fill up your allotted space on the server, then there will be no room for the email you want, till you empty it. I speak from experience so please be warned.:trustme: v:)

I've been registered to this site for about 1-2 months (first month I forgot I had an account with them). I didn't recieve a single email, or spam in my inbox. I created one seperatly for this site.

I know freepay (formally known as freeipods) do sell your details to anyone that wants it. They are no longer liked by anyone that is into these free sites.

Diablo13
21-07-2006, 01:32 PM
Thats very unusual. It still has time to start when you least expect it though. Think about it, how else would they make a profit? I tried a couple of these "Get x for free sites" always with the same result. I hope your luckier than I was, but as I said its early days. v:)

hakz
21-07-2006, 03:38 PM
they rely on the affiliates paying them for the sign ups.

and they also rely on people that sign up, complete an offer and not finish using the site to get the offer.

ciaran666
21-07-2006, 04:27 PM
i have been registered with ps3giveaway site for 5 weeks and have only recieved 1 email off them confirming details, no spam. screen select is part of the offers and it does say no-commitments 30 day free trial. where as the rest are betting sites where u have to place bet's or join up to the AA.

hakz
21-07-2006, 04:33 PM
cool, when the site first opened, the screenselect offer wasn't there.

ciaran666
21-07-2006, 04:37 PM
thinking of re-joining it wasn't a bad site. dvd was posted to me made a copy and posted it back the same day. then get another dvd two days later. kept the kid's happy anyway.

hakz
21-07-2006, 05:58 PM
lol

do screenselect provide games for rent?

ciaran666
22-07-2006, 04:18 PM
yes, ps and xbox/360

hakz
26-07-2006, 09:07 PM
how many greens u got ciaran? I need 3 more to get my 360, and its taking longer than ever :cussing:

olavnorsk
26-07-2006, 09:41 PM
Hows the spam working out for yous guys that registered?

hakz
27-07-2006, 12:17 AM
not recieved a single one (created a email account for the site)

ciaran666
27-07-2006, 07:29 AM
i use my main email and havn't recieved any.

http://www.sonyps3giveaway.co.uk/images/ps3userbar.gif (http://sonyps3giveaway.co.uk/index.php?referral=397999)