PDA

View Full Version : We need mac trades section sorted.

BraveHeart
02-11-2009, 05:35 AM
To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. we need to have the mac trading section seperated into areas of britain instead of having to treck through what, maybe 54 pages to find if someone has posted something for your area.

its simple, make it for starters something like Scotland, England, Ireland, Wales, then in them sections have some sub sections, like maybe Scotland north,south,east and west, and same goes for other areas of UK too, it would be so much easier and look so much better and inviting than just having everyone posting in the same thread, i know that iam in no hurry to trudge through 54 pages, thats a nightmare, i know that nobody says it was easy, but, lol, thats no good to anyone.

hope you understand what i mean and more'so can see what i mean for the people who are actually looking on.

thanks.

notanotherone
02-11-2009, 12:34 PM
i agree i get lost going thro it all im needing a new one and it takes ages for me :dinner:

berley
02-11-2009, 01:59 PM
i agree i get lost going thro it all im needing a new one and it takes ages for me :dinner:

at least we've got a volunteer to do it now :roflmao:

BraveHeart
03-11-2009, 12:28 AM
well theres nothing to it apart from making the main mac trading area have sub areas too, so you click on mac trading, you then click on your area, lets keep it too main areas to start with and it can be added to as we go along, theres a list of places here >>

List of largest United Kingdom settlements by population - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_largest_United_Kingdom_settlements_by_popu lation)

we dont need to add every place as we know that theres a lot of places dont have any cable tv/broadband, but the main places would be a good starting point i guess.

Iam like notanotherone, i hate trawling through 54 pages looking for stuff too, lol, iam sure most people would feel the same, but its pretty simple to fix.

anyways, just a thought.

10mg
03-11-2009, 12:31 AM
yep think it'd make things easier.

BraveHeart
03-11-2009, 03:14 AM
meant to add, for the people who have already posted in the mac trade area and they dont state thier area etc, then they could easily be sent an email asking them if they wish for thier post to remain in the mac trade section could they please come a.s.a.p as put it in the correct area as the mac trading section is going to be changed shortly and people need to mention roughly what area they are in otherwise thier post will be removed, thats an easy way of getting rid of lots of them that are most likley not even using the site letalone the mac area.