PDA

View Full Version : Tm 500 & tm 600 how to load a ur image

Sicilian
26-10-2009, 12:48 PM
First of all get the reciever all wired up before hitting the power make sure network cable is in...
open the front flap and hold your finger down on the power button then flick the power switch on at the back, KEEP YOUR FINGER HELD DOWN ON THE FRONT POWER BUTTON, keep it there until you see a number, now this number will be the end part of its ip address for example if it says 3 your ip address for the box will be 192.168.1.3 or obviously if your router has a different ip combination it will be the last digit of the ip address.
Now open up your internet browser on your pc and in the address bar just type out the IP address then click go this will then let you in to the technomate loading portal all you do is click browse which will be the location of the UR image you have downloaded find it and then double click, then click download, the image will now go in, once finished it will say done on the front panel just restart the machine..
YOUR STILL NOT DONE!!!!!
its very important you first do a factory reset
so press ok on english and then just exit out of the rest until you come to the enigma info bar press menu on remote goto setup, then expert setup, then factory reset...once restarted the box is then ready to go
TIP: blue x2 lets you to the blue panel download where you can get latest channel list etc>>>>>
HAVE FUN

(not my work, credits go to the author)

Diablo13
04-01-2010, 02:28 PM
I will probably try this a bit later on.
Thanks for posting this clear explanation Sic. :thumbup2:

Sicilian
04-01-2010, 03:03 PM
I will probably try this a bit later on.
Thanks for posting this clear explanation Sic. :thumbup2:

Not my work m8, I found it somewhere and posted here :)

notanotherone
06-05-2010, 08:01 PM
where do i find new images for these?

quadrant
31-05-2010, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the info , just got a tm600 and looks like ive come to the right place for help, Cheers

Hunter
24-10-2011, 04:07 PM
and what would be the user and pass when connecting via ftp:1:

Magnu420
24-10-2011, 04:25 PM
username is root and the password leave it blank,still no joy try 0000 for password and leave
u/name as root

wullboy
24-10-2011, 05:22 PM
and if no joy with FTP program, then go into your box and create a password, as the likes of FLASH FXP requires a password to set it up, as i had this problem myself when i first got a TM600 !!