PDA

View Full Version : Cheap xbox Elitle

tinkertiler
25-10-2009, 08:06 AM
Sainsburys has a xbox elite and 4 games for ?199 !! Sell the games on ebay flash the console and you get a cheap console lol

antihero
25-10-2009, 12:08 PM
FIXED!!

Sell the games on Amazon

Sorry, but if it's games, books or dvd's I flat out refuse to sell on ebay anymore. If they ever remove the forced free postage I might think about it, but until then I aint giving those greedy sods any of my cash :P

Great deal btw, seen a few similar ones around at the minute. I managed to get an Arcade for ?85 last christmas. The deals are there if you're willing to luck!!

lincoln_imp
11-11-2009, 04:43 PM
This offer is still on, however when I went in store and asked about it the woman came back and said they only have two of the four games in stock so the offer wouldn't work. When I asked her if I could have the console with just the two available games for that price she said it wasn't possible - bit of a scam if you ask me - so lure customers in and get them to pay full whack when they realise they can't get the special offer!

tinkertiler
11-11-2009, 06:07 PM
Asda has a better offer now. Xbox Elite and 4 games for ?172 (i think) if you buy a top 30 title game with it and seeing as though MW2 is ?32 there makes it a very good offer