PDA

View Full Version : moved from pc section to general chat

moncrir
16-07-2006, 08:52 PM
Just been laying a load of flooring down but now have a severe backache.
Any suggestion on how prevent backache when laying flooring and also a fix for my back now

Tallywadger
16-07-2006, 10:39 PM
Eh.. this particular part of the forum is actually for fixing PC's m8! you should have posted in General ..and only the once ...I see you have posted the same thing twice! but we all have to learn the etiquette of the forum at some time.. ;-)

Diablo13
16-07-2006, 11:02 PM
Tallywadger, maybe moncrir is really a robot and just needs his servers oiling, LOL. v:)

pipehose
16-07-2006, 11:42 PM
Eh.. this particular part of the forum is actually for fixing PC's m8! you should have posted in General ..and only the once ...I see you have posted the same thing twice! but we all have to learn the etiquette of the forum at some time.. ;-)
moved to general chat now

Tallywadger
17-07-2006, 07:14 AM
Tallywadger, maybe moncrir is really a robot and just needs his servers oiling, LOL. v:)

LMAO... heh heh if thats the case m8 you need to look at your boot up process.... maybee your joints are becoming too hot through excessive use and you need to add a better cooling fan to your chip ;-)

Consider upgrading to VISTA.. that will slow down your movements exponetially and you will never get a sore back again, but you will need to increase your brain size to at least 2 gigs and upgrade your eyesight to an ATI x 1900 ;-)

pipehose
17-07-2006, 07:16 AM
LMAO... heh heh if thats the case m8 you need to look at your boot up process.... maybee your joints are becoming too hot through excessive use and you need to add a better cooling fan to your chip ;-)
Consider upgrading to VISTA.. that will slow down your movements exponetially and you will never get a sore back again, but you will need to increase your brain size to at least 2 gigs and upgrade your eyesight to an ATI x 1900 ;-)
@tally rpmsl

jay
17-07-2006, 09:04 AM
Can I smell BBQ, whats on the menu? flammed moncrir.lol

but you will need to increase your brain size to at least 2 gigs and upgrade your eyesight to an ATI x 1900 ;-)

totally funny:)

alan clark
17-07-2006, 04:18 PM
has anyone got the latest download for tw as iam down and ootthanks for any assisstance