awol
10-10-2009, 04:41 PM
hi there,

cant find them - does anyone help me find working rom11 images for exc&w

thanks in advance

awol

thesparky
10-10-2009, 04:47 PM
I'll teach u how if u want but I won't just give as there's no learning curve if ok?

DessertDog
10-10-2009, 05:20 PM
hi there,
cant find them - does anyone help me find working rom11 images for exc&w
thanks in advance
awol
There are no images hosted on this site m8 or many others i would take up thesparkys offer if i was you.

awol
10-10-2009, 11:31 PM
sparky that should be fine :D

thanks

awol
10-10-2009, 11:43 PM
i used image that found and when i tried to read it in nagra its asking me for a backdoor password?

is it possible, if i can find the password in image itself?

thanks

thesparky
11-10-2009, 01:44 AM
i used image that found and when i tried to read it in nagra its asking me for a backdoor password?
is it possible, if i can find the password in image itself?
thanks
covered loads of time.............................................. ..........

all depends if the image is blockered

first thing to do is use a program called "xncs", go to settings and tick all the boxes except "always install ghost" leave that blank,

now read the card (click the envelope with the blue arrow on it) if you get an atr error just try again or clean the card,

if it does read you will get a "FAT" error, just read again to get the full epprom dump, in the image note the ird and bk,

now in xncs click on tools/change bd keys, then copy down the BD0 key
close xncs and open nagra edit 4.1

in nagra edit read the card by clicking the envelope with the blue arrow on it to get the specify backdoor key, in the new box type in the number you got from xncs, if no box appears press the Alt and Tab buttons

the BD0 will be accepted and the card will be opened ready to write a new image, once open remember to check the ird and bk are correct and even save that image,