PDA

View Full Version : Windows 7 ultimate 64bit latest release ?

BraveHeart
16-09-2009, 06:55 PM
whats the latest version number of windows 7 ??

i want windows 7 ultimate 64bit version, iam gonna see if i can get a goody from torrent sites, but theres so many available iam wondering whats what or if i should just wait till official release to be sure ?? (not that iam gonna buy it anyway, lol)

Sicilian
16-09-2009, 07:02 PM
whats the latest version number of windows 7 ??
i want windows 7 ultimate 64bit version, iam gonna see if i can get a goody from torrent sites, but theres so many available iam wondering whats what or if i should just wait till official release to be sure ?? (not that iam gonna buy it anyway, lol)

Goto to the top of the forums and press search, then search using the word: -

Repository

:wink:

BraveHeart
23-04-2010, 05:34 AM
Can someone tell me what the latest build version of windows 7 ultimate 64bit is thats on sale just now as of april 2010, thank you ?

dont know if its changed since its release last year or what.

Diablo13
23-04-2010, 06:16 AM
Does it really matter?
You download the official x64 bit one and install it. Then you get all the updates from Microshaft and your as up to date as everyone else.
I put mine on last year some time and don't even know the version number, I just update as necessary and its fine.
The OS stays the same, just the updates that change, hopefully to improve it.
When you get it on, remember to tell us how long it takes you NOT to like it again and take it back off? :roflmao:

BraveHeart
23-04-2010, 06:24 AM
Does it really matter?
You download the official x64 bit one and install it. Then you get all the updates from Microshaft and your as up to date as everyone else.
I put mine on last year some time and don't even know the version number, I just update as necessary and its fine.
The OS stays the same, just the updates that change, hopefully to improve it.
When you get it on, remember to tell us how long it takes you NOT to like it again and take it back off? :roflmao:

yes it matters to me mate, i know what you mean but it matters to me, i want to know what the latest build is thats on sale just now.

You never know, I might even like to have it installed now seens that i think i found the fix to turn off the crap taskbar preview window as i also posted in the forum :roflmao:

but rest assured i will come back and slate the shet out of it again if I find fault, thats my job here to moan about things like that :roflmao:

10mg
23-04-2010, 10:10 AM
Think latest one out is x64 enterprise edition.

The version I have installed is:

7600.win7_rtm.090713-1255

which most folk will probably have. Sure the build will stay the same until win7 sp1 is released.