PDA

View Full Version : Anyone used TP-Link routers?

Sicilian
13-09-2009, 08:46 AM
Just wondering if anyone has any experiance with TP-Link router, was thinking of buying these: -

TP-Link TL-WR941ND TL-WR941ND (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. and

TP-Link TL-WN851N TL-WN851N (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Around ?60 delivered both items.

Just wondered how well TP-Link performs, not bothered about loads of features just want to setup a low cost Wireless N to my desktop.

tonbyrne
15-09-2009, 09:46 AM
I have used them.they are very good they also have a full range of network equipment.

s0000
15-09-2009, 03:49 PM
I have them setup at my house and my parents house as they are quite cheap and also easy to install and setup. If you look on their website 'support' section they have a 'tp-link simulator' which shows you how you browse the interface when setting up.

DanMB
22-09-2009, 11:53 PM
Yeah used them a few times, not the best but they do the job they need to.

Great for simple home use.

boodykaka
13-11-2009, 08:58 AM
Yes very easy to configure i have setup about 10 in the past , if i remeber rightly the modem firewall was disabled & respont ping for the Wan was enabled by default you might want to change these in the configuration