PDA

View Full Version : eurovox or dbox ?

classmate
15-07-2006, 05:15 PM
Hi all. looking to buy a 2nd box for her indoors have a pace now and am ok with that but don't know a thing about dbox or eurovox I only really want the channels, so some advice on the easy and best option for me to buy would be most welcome.:please:

mohamm
15-07-2006, 05:31 PM
if u search on ebay, for a dbox, you could contact the seller to flash the box for you before they send it

thats what i did

classmate
15-07-2006, 05:51 PM
Thanks m8 have looked on ebay and the boxs from germany seem to be plug and go but need to do more research on them!! and am reading any posts on boxs.
steve

mohamm
15-07-2006, 06:39 PM
no dont go for the german boxes ... they are plug and play for germany

here is a link to british sellers

BUT YOU MUST CONTACT THEM BEFORE THEY SEND IT TO YOU TO FLASH IT!!!

eBay Member Profile for afzal10000 (http://feedback.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback&userid=afzal10000&item=-1&frm=1883)

click on visit shop to view his boxes ... and on this page you got contact member as well

sorry for not being too clear first time round

kryptonite
16-07-2006, 09:15 PM
I'm not sure if selling pre-flashed boxes wwould them illegal. As I understand it, buying a blank box is fine as there is no chance of using it for watching channels that haven't been paid for.

Buying a box that's ready to go is a different matter....

I've got a EuroVox2 and have never had any problems. Dead easy to flash and install. I have been informed that the Euromax is similarly simple to set up.

mohamm
16-07-2006, 10:57 PM
thing is when you buy them their not flashed

after its sold, its out of ebays hands

then you contact the giy and ask him to flash them for you

ebay cant find out about it ... its your property ... and you just gave it someone to flash for you thats it

mostly when people get boxes they dont flash it themselves ... they give it to some next person

dellboymark
23-08-2006, 06:14 PM
if the dboxes were still new they would s++t all over the competion,but the problem now is the tuners are to old and its hard to find one that doesn't freeze

carvegio
23-08-2006, 07:00 PM
the dreambox looks like the next thing, but it is new with new tuners and still has problems with freezing. So, not sure what the solution is.