PDA

View Full Version : time and date

berley
20-08-2009, 06:36 PM
is there a way to make the taskbar smaller down the bottom of the screen ?

or is there a way so that it only shows the time and not the date underneath it as its the date that seems to be needing the extra room

my screen resolution is set to 1280 X 800

thelostone
20-08-2009, 07:29 PM
I dont no if this is any good to you hun but have you tried right clicking the taskbar-properties and that should give you the option to auto hide the taskbar,show the clock,hide inactive icons ect.Not sure if this is what you are asking but i hope it helps

berley
20-08-2009, 08:00 PM
I've tried clicking it and i dont want to hide the clock i just want to get rid of the date thats underneath the clock but i cant find out how to do it

10mg
20-08-2009, 08:25 PM
TClock: Show Windows 7 Look-like Date & Time in System Tray in Windows XP and Vista - Tweaking with Vishal (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. Not exactly what ya want but you could use the function 'change font size' and make it so small you cant see it?

EDIT: If you install TClock you should be able to delete the date format in tclock options!

berley
20-08-2009, 09:05 PM
Thanks pnp i'll download and try that later :)

berley
20-08-2009, 09:17 PM
doh i must have had a proper blonde head on today, cos i've just checked again and all you had to do was right click blank space on taskbar > properties > use smaller icons and it gets rid of the date

and yep lost honest i had looked earlier even before you suggested it :sofahide:

thelostone
20-08-2009, 10:53 PM
doh i must have had a proper blonde head on today, cos i've just checked again and all you had to do was right click blank space on taskbar > properties > use smaller icons and it gets rid of the date

and yep lost honest i had looked earlier even before you suggested it :sofahide:
I belive you:-?thats what comes when you try to multitask:roflmao:

10mg
21-08-2009, 12:18 AM
erm, not one to pry.... but why dont you want to know what the date is? lol

Sicilian
21-08-2009, 05:35 AM

Its reminds her how old she is :roflmao:

berley
21-08-2009, 07:44 AM

because ignorance is bliss :p

no i wanted rid of the date as i could see it was the date that was making the task bar so deep as it was located underneath the time instead of at the side of it.

Its reminds her how old she is :roflmao:

:HiFlip: :roflmao: