PDA

View Full Version : Best spyware out there

terryb
14-07-2006, 10:19 PM
Dont know if ive been beaten to it but anyway.:9: For anyone looking for a good mspyware removal tool check out hitman pro.
It is basically a frontend that automates the updates running and removal of spyware, this is done by running:
Adware 6, spyware doctor, spybot s&d, spyware sweeper, and somthing else (cant remember it)
No user intervention is required after the initial install,downloads are available here ****://members.home.nl/mloman/hitmanpro243.exe[/url]

weerydo
25-07-2006, 11:16 PM
ive been usin adaware for many yeers and still no probs ;)

dav316
26-07-2006, 04:23 AM
i run spybot and adaware, will check that out though dude
cheers

oh another really good one (so i heard ) is ewido security center,

cheers
Dave

DessertDog
26-07-2006, 07:09 AM
ewido is excellent i use it

carvegio
28-07-2006, 06:43 PM
kaspersky internet security suite has a great apyware beater as well as firewall and antivirus and anti hacker.. really worth it

bigdrunkmonkey
31-07-2006, 06:57 PM
Anybody using Microsoft Windows Defender formally Microsoft Antispyware? What are your thoughts?

callisto11
09-08-2006, 01:29 PM
Anybody using Microsoft Windows Defender formally Microsoft Antispyware? What are your thoughts?

I used to use AdAware for a while, but when I switched to MS Antispware it seemed to find spyware that had been missed by AdAware.
MS did not invent the MS Antispware product, they bought that company that made it, and as you say its now been re-written as Windows Defender.
It works well, is free, you get regular updates via Automatic Updates, can subscribe to the Sp[ynet community for the benefit of all users, and did I mention that it will come as standard on Windows Vista ?

And no, I don't work for Microsoft !

Declan
10-08-2006, 06:23 AM
shoulnt the title of this topic be "Best Anti-Spyware Out There?"

Mmm Marky
12-08-2006, 07:05 PM
shoulnt the title of this topic be "Best Anti-Spyware Out There?"

Took the words right out of my urm... what I was going to type! :9:

Haladini
13-08-2006, 04:34 PM
Hitman pro is contoversial. Here is a link to an article covering both the pros and cons. I think I will stay with Zonealarm Security Suite.

Hitman Pro (http://www.surfing-safe.com/spyware/hitmanpro.php)

Declan
13-08-2006, 04:51 PM
Hitman pro is contoversial. Here is a link to an article covering both the pros and cons. I think I will stay with Zonealarm Security Suite.
Hitman Pro (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. you do know that there is a serial key that gives u like 40 years subscription and that it fones home, it sends data to zone alarm servers so bee careful if you dont have a lejit serial

ssmacc
16-08-2006, 09:55 PM
I've got a Router and i find it great for stopping all kinds of unwanted traffic

kaloo
17-08-2006, 03:43 PM
mcfee scurity centre is good.

darkdragon
25-08-2006, 03:29 PM
i use both spybot and adaware and they are excellent at removing spyware.

i also use a-squared for an all round scanner, scans for trojans, worms, virus and spyware.