PDA

View Full Version : images

nj2006
14-07-2006, 12:23 PM
Hi guys,
it has come to my atention that njl:world 1.5 has been uploaded to a payed support site. and im rather pished that i was not asked about it .

i would appreciate if an admin or mod could remove all njl:world images and feedback threads from this site .

i am sorry but i will not be posting or working on anymore images

renwich
14-07-2006, 01:18 PM
do you mean this site, cause its not a pay for support site at all m8..??

nj2006
14-07-2006, 01:25 PM
no m8 not this site m8 it has been posted on the site that offers support and boasts 500+ members dbox support for %u00A310 .

i have contacted the site in question but i dont get no reply so i would lik my images removed from all sites. you should also know that the commando 4 images are also on this site. aswell as jedi.

im really sorry about this m8 but i feel trongly that i ddont sit building images for some asshole to profit.

500 x ten pound is five thousand pound easy money for sombody who uses sombody elses work five thousand pound would buy a nice dev server for uk modders but no we get leaches who wish to rob the uk dbox2 community blind .

renwich
14-07-2006, 01:30 PM
ok mate no probs

renwich
14-07-2006, 01:37 PM
all done let me know if you need any more help mate

xboxto
14-07-2006, 03:54 PM
That site is ours!

We dont make money of your image! ha ha!

Also you think many other eBayers are not selling cd's and other things without full support! with your image on?

I would be honoured m8!

xboxto
14-07-2006, 03:57 PM
Whats more we give FULL inhome or chat/tel support!
We use our own pertrol money and time and web hosting package for full site that cost a bomb annually!
Our feedback on eBay shines with over 800 positives! because we offer indepth support and constant communication!
Surely if people minded paying then we would be riddled with bad feedback! this isn't the case because what we offer
is worth far more! we dont just give them your image or any other! we sit and chat and guide through network setups, flashing
and be voice of experience for people who may make mistakes! I think for lifetime support is cheap!

You can see our ad on eBay for full explanation! most people on here would probably buy now!

Really annoying when someone thinks we are some mega money making scheme! To be honest the site we run is quite intensive at times and is definately not worth 2-4 hours helping someone with live help for a tenor - paypal fee's!

Nj sorry if you feel cheated somehow! but we dont live off you m8!
Infact we pumped some life back into this site after its change!

Look who's helped on the eurovox, starview, nokia mediamaster and more for files! so get your facts straight and apologize and maybe we'll move forward!

Hunter
14-07-2006, 04:48 PM
@xboxto (http://world-of-digital.com/forums/members/745-xboxto)
so out of the tenner you make for each install where,s our share

from now on we will only be posting our images on this site and if anyone requires to distribute our hard work and profit on it then your gonna have to ask us first

this is the reason why most image creators/moders have stopped creating
it,s a*seholes like you that are killing forums and i for one won,t stand for it

i will be speaking to the rest of the commando team who i,m sure will agree that we dont want people like you selling images that we work hard on

bladesftp
14-07-2006, 04:58 PM
i totally agree with hunter on this one why should we all work our ar*es off so ppl like you can steal our work to make a profit from

if it was up to me m8 id kick ya off the site cos it seems to me the only reason you are onm this site is to leech