PDA

View Full Version : @ tinkertiler (One in a million)

Collider
02-06-2009, 12:17 PM
Cannot thank you enough mate for what you did.

Its easy for people to post up stuff if we have a common intrest and tbh i see that as pretty normal in my circles but what you did mate was above and beyond the call of duty,thanks again and i put a tenner in the charity pot of local oxfam for you ;)

tinkertiler
02-06-2009, 06:17 PM
Thanks col glad you got sorted mate and thank you for the donation to charity. you know where i am if you need anymore help

notanotherone
02-06-2009, 07:06 PM
:roflmao: i remember when ......................... :rofl:

tinkertiler
02-06-2009, 07:28 PM
you are going to say something about sellotape i can see it coming lol

Collider
02-06-2009, 08:21 PM
I thought it would be the time nao got drunk and woke up to berley drawing on him lmao

notanotherone
03-06-2009, 10:19 AM
:icebox: :roflmao: ill just leave it at that shall i :roflmao:

pande_monium
08-06-2009, 04:09 PM
Cannot thank you enough mate for what you did.

Its easy for people to post up stuff if we have a common intrest and tbh i see that as pretty normal in my circles but what you did mate was above and beyond the call of duty,thanks again and i put a tenner in the charity pot of local oxfam for you ;)

That, coming from you, sure means a lot. TT's helped me on many an occasion... and so have you. I'd be honoured to stand by either of you on a rainy day.

Think the big man upstairs made the two of you and threw the mould away.

Collider
08-06-2009, 04:22 PM
Think the big man upstairs made the two of you and threw the mould away.

thats nothing when god give me looks i thought he said books and asked for horror ;)

pande_monium
08-06-2009, 06:16 PM
thats nothing when god give me looks i thought he said books and asked for horror ;)

:roflmao: I had to read that twice to get it... thought you made a typo!! Then looked again!!