PDA

View Full Version : want to add bouquets to settings

notanotherone
25-05-2009, 12:04 PM
ok i have settings by c@jton in my box ,now good as they are i want to add new ones i did from another box(a 600 with pli jade image done only on s*y)but when i try to add them it will either over write the ones i allready have and wont allow me ? how do i do it ?

Sicilian
26-05-2009, 09:03 AM
Open the C@jton settings with dreamset, leave them open. Then open the 600 settings by opening another instance of dreamset. Click on the bouquet on the 600 settings that you want to copy to the cajton settings, right click & select copy. Then click on the C@jton settings & paste the bouquet you want to copy over.

Think that was how i've done it in the past lol. Hope it helps :)

krazylegz
26-05-2009, 09:26 AM
yeah dreamset is the easiest way to do it, you can also use dreambox edit but i find dreamset the easiest

notanotherone
26-05-2009, 01:36 PM
ok when i open dreamset i get c@jton settings so i leave that window open .when i open the one i want to copy i get c@jton settings again??? im connected to the box and can see the lnb and tghe signal strenght at all that ? whats wrong?

Sicilian
26-05-2009, 01:41 PM
With the second instance of dreamset u need to open the 600 settings. Copy & paste the bouquet from the c@jton settings window to the 600 settings.

notanotherone
28-05-2009, 07:07 PM
cheers m8 tried this ,but what was happening and dont ask me why but when i opened first window i got c@jton files (which was ok )then when i opened another window iw as getting them again,now dont ask how it happened cause i dont know but when i opened the 600 service and bouquets files they were the same as the c@jton ones i must have somehow copied them to the same location that i had the 600 files and overwriten them lol so i got someone elses and done as you suggested and now they are all together i now have c@jton bouquets and some of mine added to the same folder now ,dont know why but my ones for s*y are a bit more comprehesive than his