PDA

View Full Version : if i wasnt at work id be pizzed

krazylegz
24-05-2009, 08:45 PM
well if i wasnt at work i'd be drowning my sorrows now......very sad day for the north east.

the writings been on the wall for months and i was resigned to the fact that we'd go down back then, i just hope it can be a blessing in disguise for us. get rid of all the sh!te that doesnt wanna play for us and only interested in their pay packet (practically whole team) and get some fresh blood in.

one thing i hope though is that JK is NOT appointed back as manager otherwise we'll never come back up

tinkertiler
25-05-2009, 01:03 AM
Fingers crossed things will work out better for you now. Im not a Newcastle supporter but things have been bad for them from day one of the season!! Fingers crossed it will all work out and you will be back up next season. Best thing that could have happend was getting rid of Denis Wise and he has now gone but it was too Late for Shearer to sort out your problems. I think you should be back up next season and stronger than you have ever been before. Best of luck for next season

thelostone
25-05-2009, 10:28 AM
I hope things go well for you next season mate but there is one good thing.......you will be playing us next season:roflmao:come on you reds:rofl:

notanotherone
25-05-2009, 11:38 AM
:cry:<<<<<<krazy lol >>>>>>>>>>nao :)v-

krazylegz
26-05-2009, 09:27 AM
:cry:<<<<<<krazy lol >>>>>>>>>>nao :)v-

oi less of that lip you lol