PDA

View Full Version : PSN ID Exchange

maoo
13-04-2009, 03:18 AM
Was thinking it would be fun to exchange PSN ID details with other members so we can add each other and play games together. Maybe make it a sticky so we can all add to it?

We can either have a list of forums memebers with their PSN ID next to their names, OR keep it annonymous as to which forum member the PSN ID belongs to?

If we make it annoymous, it would help to have a list of PSN multiplayer compatible games, then below the game have the PSN ID's of users who own those games. Example;

KILLZONE2
Addy006, Rokerfeller, Pwnunub

LITTLEBIGPLANET
Rockerfeller, BigG, Daisymaisy

etc.

I prefer the annonymous option, will prevent any harassment issues to forum members when online, maybe someone on here does not like them etc lol. Also it would mean you can find ppls to add for playing with in your favourite games, who also have free internet lol, also will prevent anyones fanboy/girl from adding them just for fanboy/girl sake lol.

Maybe when you request to add a friend from this forum, add wod into the message (maybe just make the whole message WOD...), then we know where they are from.

Now all I need is 3 ppl with little big planet to get the trophy for playing a online match with 3 friends lol.

Collider
13-04-2009, 05:51 PM
Well you can add me maoo but i only really play UT3 as its a good online game,have little big planet but dont really get touched as sem to busy lately.

btw look at me sig ;)

bigbarber
11-09-2009, 01:23 AM
new to ps3 add me on bigbarber2010

turner123
13-03-2010, 08:37 PM
supersquid1981

add me and let fifa 10 begin or even fnr4 yea lol