PDA

View Full Version : Help flashing samsung ts h943 fw28 needed please

Eurovox
09-04-2009, 07:41 PM
Hi i have xbox 360 with samsung dvd drive ts h943 fw28 it was flashed from day 1 but that was well over a year ago and i havnt been online in months but i know if i go back online i will get banned.

Ive read through a few forums but im still unsure what i need to do as i didnt flash it in the first place plus all the tuts seem old and links are expired etc could someone please help so i can get back online :)

Im running an xp machine with nv4 chipset.

Ive got the xbx i bits now as i didnt realise id struggle to find all the info i needed lol cheers for any help

tinkertiler
10-04-2009, 07:50 AM
Jungle flasher is the program that you want mate it does everything for you now!! No trouble to do all you do is connect the drive to the pc set up the program and 3 clicks you are done!! Just make sure you get the file that contains the key before you even try and flash it of you will be in trouble lol

VIA LITEON GUIDE FOR JUNGLE FLASHER

hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/liteon_windows.htm

HITACHI 32-59 DRIVES USING CK3
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/hitachi_pre07.htm

HITACHI 79
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/hitachi_79.htm

HITACHI 78
Hitachi GDR-3120L 078fk Firmware Update Tutorial (http://team-xecuter.com/ck3/hitachi_78.htm)

SAMSUNG
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/samsung.htm

BENQ
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/benq.htm

guide to spoofing as a liteon
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/liteon_swap.htm

links to drivers and softwares
hxxp://team-xecuter.com/ck3/downloads.htm#toolbox

a very good UK place for the CK3 and PROBE is here
hxxp://To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. there is no sure fire way of not getting banned from live just check the games that you are playing with abgx360 version 1.01 and you should be good to go.