PDA

View Full Version : Gmail Account in the UK (GMAIL.COM NOT GOOGLEMAIL.CO.UK)

The-Wappy-One
12-07-2006, 12:28 PM
I have 60 invites left and they need a home ;)

First as some may notice if you sign up in the uk for a google mail account you will get To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. .uk <-- PANTS but you carn't get To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. :( this is a longstory why but the short of it some one in the uk owns gmail.co.uk and aint gonna give it to google.

as the website registers your ip it automaticly forces you to have @googlemail.co.uk and your not allowed to have a gmail.com addy BAD GOOGLE

Now you can use a proxy but 70% atleast of the proxies dont allow ssl and if they do dont allow java :( but here is one you can and here is what you do.

PM me with your email add so i can send you a invite for the account

they copy the link in the email and go here

VTunnel.com will protect your anonymity on the internet, helping you evade url and ip filters! (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. paste the link in and go!

fill in your details (To be safe say you live in the us)

and Boom free GMAIL.com account

DessertDog
12-09-2006, 01:20 PM
I have 99 left wappy so if you run out gis a shout lol

berley
12-09-2006, 01:37 PM
i have 99 as well so if wappy and dd run out gimme a shout pmsl

Not_much_cop
13-09-2006, 12:15 AM
Hi Wappy,

This not not appear to work, in the sense that when I enter my details and click accept, it re-shows the same screen but without my password asking me to re-enter my password and enter a new verification word. I tried this about 20 times before giving up. Maybe Gmail have sussed this loop hole and closed it.

The-Wappy-One
13-09-2006, 07:31 AM
its something to do with gmail and these groups of proxys.. i'll look into it tonight off to work now and i aint got time to look

Declan
13-09-2006, 08:30 PM
okay i found out a way to do this

Free Website Translator. Online Website Translation (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. i chose english to spanish , then i filled it in and low and behold i got a gmail account, and a googlemail.com account also but there is too much spam on that

if you get any error messages like user name is not available in spanish just use google translator to help

Enjoy

plexo
30-09-2006, 05:33 PM
u dont need to do any of that s***, sign up to a googlemail.co.uk one an just use gmail.com thats what i do, mines like To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. .uk an i still use To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

anothernoobie
01-10-2006, 09:41 PM
okay i found out a way to do this
Free Website Translator. Online Website Translation (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. i chose english to spanish , then i filled it in and low and behold i got a gmail account, and a googlemail.com account also but there is too much spam on that
if you get any error messages like user name is not available in spanish just use google translator to help
Enjoy

i tried that m8 and only got a googlemail.com account!

nevermind it was worth a try

bladesftp
01-10-2006, 10:05 PM
what about trying it thru a usa proxy

Declan
02-10-2006, 12:47 AM
pm me an email and i will send you an invite, to make up for the one you lost

:(

anothernoobie
02-10-2006, 08:44 PM
pm me an email and i will send you an invite, to make up for the one you lost
:(

cheers declan m8,

i was only saying i didn't manage to get a gmail.com account. i didnt lose anything as i got a googlemail.com instead.

i think i got 19 invites left so i'm ok on that front however if you figure out a way to get the gmail to register a "gmail.com" account for me, let me know

thanks for the offer anyway , greatly appreciated

Declan
04-10-2006, 04:58 PM
did you click that you live in the usa because if you didnt then you will get a googlemail.co.uk or .com
copy your gmail invite to here
Free Website Translator. Online Website Translation (To view links or images in this forum your post count must be 1 or greater. You currently have 0 posts. then translate

then follow my picture, it will help it is here
http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/474/gmailzc5.png